Halo 4 Champions Bundle/ Halo: Spartan Assault content.

TDM

Hello guys and gals! I am the The Dumb Marine as always... But let's get into this. Okay, So as a few people heard, Halo: Spartan Assault content came with the Champions Bundle. But some of us don't know of it, or just haven't seen it. I myself discovered the rumor was real just yesterday, In matchmaking of course. So first, The requirements are obviously Halo: Spartan Assault and Glyph codes for Halo: Waypoint, The Spartan Assault achievements Recruit, Prodigy, and Powered by Mjolnir, And Halo 4. I have pictures here of what comes with it. NOTE: The picture DOES NOT BELONG TO ME!!!!!!

So, The items you see in this picture are the DMR Striped Skin, And the Determined stance for online multiplayer.

maxresdefault.jpg

There are also two armor skins.

First is for the Air Assault armor set, The skin name is Vision.

The second armor skin is for C.I.O, Also know as Rush. Unfortunately, I do not own any pictures of the armor sets. But here is a link to the video so you can see them.

Thank you for taking time to read this, I'm The Dumb Marine, And I'll see you all starside! :welcome:

• Like 1