gametype for just plasma pistols?

Trifle10

plasma pistol gametype  

8 members have voted

1. 1. would you support a gametype for plasma pistols only?

would anyone else like to see a gametype added just for plasma pistols?

remove all the other aspects that make it only good for slowing vehicles

• no vehicles
  • no grenades, other weapons, or abilites
  • no ordnance
  • no melee or assassination

i have tried using it many times, excluding anti vehicle, and all ive done is taken out shields most of the time. last i checked the commendation was tier 0, 4 progress. and that's since halo 4's lunch

the last time i tried using the plasma pistol was on longbow. there was an afk player. just as i approached the player, i get betrayed by a teammate and they the get kill

who would support this?

It is indeed a good idea. What would be nice about this gametype is that it takes skills for the players to do kills because after they remove the shield of the soldier, they will have to shoot him with normal shots ( what I mean by normal shot is a shot without charging with the gun) and it takes a lot of those normal shots to kill a person.

I support this Idea :)

Pretty cool.

Though when did H4 have lunch?

Dang it beat me to it. lol

Anyways. Yes the Plasma pistol is hard to get kills with and the fuel rod is hard to get except for Action sack but even the its only in one gamemode there with the chance that you never even get the gun in one game.

But a game mode all about the Plasma Pistol would help everyone get that achievement.

• 1 month later...

There's a community-made gametype called Paintball that uses only the Plasma Pistol. If 343 adopted it as an official gametype, that would make getting Plasma Pistol mastery a lot easier and a fun experience for all. Buuuuut 343 only adopts modded gametypes and calls them their own. D:

• Like 1

There's a community-made gametype called Paintball that uses only the Plasma Pistol. If 343 adopted it as an official gametype, that would make getting Plasma Pistol mastery a lot easier and a fun experience for all. Buuuuut 343 only adopts modded gametypes and calls them their own. D:

I've never seen 343i do that in matchmaking and if you mean "Race" thanks to the wonderful new Ricochet settings Race is now possible with the vanilla game. But I do think there needs to be some sort of Plasma Pistol only gametype

I've never seen 343i do that in matchmaking and if you mean "Race" thanks to the wonderful new Ricochet settings Race is now possible with the vanilla game. But I do think there needs to be some sort of Plasma Pistol only gametype

Mini Slayer was the gametype I was referring to. It started off as a mod, and then 343 adopted it as an official gametype in Action Sack. Race started off as a mod too, although it was always possible to pull off by tinkering with King of the Hill. And since Ricochet came along... well, you know the rest of the story. The modded edition of race is fun though, since you can adjust the sizes of vehicle and player models. Try being a giant driving a tiny Warthog and not laughing at what happens. XD