StateFarm Agents Assemble.

My plan is to eliminate Allstate, Geico, and Esurance. But I can't do it alone, I need the forums help! I wish to recruit all who accept this offer. The plan is to sneak in pass the guards, plant an explosive device in the HQ of each company, we need soldiers skilled in all classes. Recon, Assault, Engineer, and Medic.
Post your skills below.

• Like 3

I'm 100% NOT informed on Military strategy, but I have shot Shotguns, BB guns, blown **** up with firecrackers, and watched Full Metal Jacket 6 times before so that immediately gives me experience.

Anyway I'm good at making Firecracker bombs. The particularly deadly BB grenades, Sparkler Bombs, and Leg-Launch-Artillery-Cannons.

funny-ghetto-fire-crackers.jpg

I also can make some really good Prison Shanks if anyone needs one.  :shuriken:

Eliminate Geico? But Geico is so easy a caveman could do it... And Chances are there not made of money, so let those poor neanderthals purchase insurance from the talking gecko...

:lol:

We almost forgot to menstion SafeAuto, and NationWide.

But NationWide said that they are on my side! 

LIES! My friend Jeff told me that Nationwide also told him that they were on his side as well! They can't be on two sides at once! What do they think I am stupid!?

NationWide is on your side my @ss...

• Like 2

Caboose the Ace, Church, Stop arguing you fools, and lets make a battle plan!

Option one: Utilizing recon provided by Mr. Bashful Brute, find the ridiculous amount of holes in their security, And send me and self destruct in, I will be armed with my small and easily concealable .38 caliber pistol, and have a .45 for self destruct. Church will be providing sniper cover. We bring in the explosives, slip past the security, or disable the guards, then blow the place up.(I say we evacuate first, I'm not blowing up the employees.) If all goes wrong, Church, D-38 Boss, Majora ~Maestro~ Jackson, and Caboose the Ace cover our escape.

Option two: FULL OUT ATTACK!!! 

Which one should we do? Or should we consider making a new plan?

• Like 1

Caboose the Ace, Church, Stop arguing you fools, and lets make a battle plan!

Option one: Utilizing recon provided by Mr. Bashful Brute, find the ridiculous amount of holes in their security, And send me and self destruct in, I will be armed with my small and easily concealable .38 caliber pistol, and have a .45 for self destruct. Church will be providing sniper cover. We bring in the explosives, slip past the security, or disable the guards, then blow the place up.(I say we evacuate first, I'm not blowing up the employees.) If all goes wrong, Church, D-38 Boss, Majora ~Maestro~ Jackson, and Caboose the Ace cover our escape.

Option two: FULL OUT ATTACK!!! 

Which one should we do? Or should we consider making a new plan?

ok here is a better plan we don't include chuch in it because he is a bad shot then we full out attack and then we win :thumbsup:

ok here is a better plan we don't include chuch in it because he is a bad shot then we full out attack and then we win :thumbsup:

If you wanna play that way, better a bad shot on our team than a teamkiller. No, we need every man for this fight, even though we don't since its going to be easier than something really easy.