a small slayer map and small team capture the flag map

a map made in forge island a really smooth map and has good play to it 

​has been tested in both game types

it took 2 days to make it made with effort 

took 1 person/ darth hatch 4

to make it

everybody that played it loved it

link to find it is

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/darth%20hatch%204/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameMap&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0&details=927d069d-ad0c-43b2-af3e-da9bcfeec509

post-9451-0-12343100-1373424535_thumb.jpg

post-9451-0-60730100-1373424550_thumb.jpg

post-9451-0-54268400-1373424632_thumb.jpg

post-9451-0-23339200-1373424647_thumb.jpg

thank you i hope you like it and the video is in the tags vid 1.

• Like 1

In the future, when making a map post, make the title of the post the name of your map. No need to insert anything other than that. Now, on to the map.

Keep in mind that everything I'll say is based from observation of screenshots.

- The map is too open. I see a lot of long sightlines in a lot of the areas of the map. And, to make it worse, there's barely any cover for players on the ground. All they have are some building pieces in the corners and the satellite piece and that's it.

- This map has little to no height variation.

- Keep map flow in mind when making a map. In a slayer match, I don't see a location of the map that players would go to to control. I think that everyone will just be wandering around aimlessly in this map if played on Slayer. That, or hide out in the few buildings you put and have long range gunfights for the rest of the match. I feel like I'd get bored of the map 4 minutes after playing it.

- The map looks extremely linear. I don't see many movement options that players have except for straight ahead.

- The map is square. Just...no. I suggest that when making a map, try to give it your own unique layout/shape.

- Many of the pieces in the map that players can get to are pre-made buildings. You could try to come up with your own unique structure to show some creativity and who you are as a forger.

- The aesthetics. I don't see any. I don't think the map has any.

Overall, I'd say that this map needs a LOT of work. I can't comment much on the flag spawns since I'm not 100% sure where they are. So screenshots of the flag spawns would help.