Sunder

Teqnohh

Map - "Sunder"
http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/txqnoh/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameMap&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0&details=2b28bb5e-dca4-47d7-810d-d50274110e85

(Updated link)

Sunder is a great symmetrical map based on the layout of Simplex and Midship, which is now formally now as Onyx. The tactical jumps and sweet sight lines prove to be a personal favorite. The small sized map seems to promote the feeling of a competitive setting, as control of the map and weapons are key to victory. 

Supports up to 8 players (1v1, 2v2, 4v4) 

Respawn Times : Overshield (117 Seconds)

Railgun: (180 Seconds)

Sticky Detonator (117 Seconds)

Battle Rifle (Standard Spawn Time)

Light Rifle (Standard Spawn Time)

Covenant Carbine (Standard Spawn Time)

Assault Rifle (Standard Spawn Time) 

Plasma Pistol (Standard Spawn Time)

Plasma Grenade x2 (Standard Spawn Time)

Frag Grenade x2 (Standard Spawn Time)

Pulse Grenade x2 (Standard Spawn Time)

> Supports all Slayer Variants (Pro/Throwdown Settings Preferred) 

> CTF Variants

> Extraction 

(Best played with Slayer) 

More pictures coming soon! 

Sorry for no video, my laptop is broken and I cannot record  :(

Thanks for taking a look, it is highly appreciated! 

GT: Txqnoh

post-73474-0-59268700-1372967736_thumb.png

post-73474-0-66930500-1373038094_thumb.png

post-73474-0-09117300-1373038100_thumb.png

post-73474-0-87654300-1373038104_thumb.png

post-73474-0-75599300-1373038109_thumb.png

post-73474-0-13097500-1373038114_thumb.png

post-73474-0-22764800-1373038123_thumb.png

had a quick run around in forge. great layout, and great detail. colour scheme suits the map but im not sure about the fog effect around the bottom of the map but thats just personal preference 

love the jumps you have put around the map, adds a lot of different ways to transition to areas of the map, clearly spent a lot of time thinking about this map.

i do get the feeling you could be shot from many different locations at once if you dont have a good setup going, which is a good thing during competitive play, encourages working together and playing properly 

You need to embed the other screenshots. Almost no one will click on the link you provided just to view your map's pictures.

Just use Photobucket. It's not that hard.

... or use the site's image uploader.

Instruction:

Save desired image to pc >>> click "edit" post >>> click "Use full editor" >>> click "browse" >>> select image from your pc >>> click "attach this file" >>> once uploaded click "add to post". Rinse and repeat for additional images. :thumbsup:

The map looks quite crowded. I also suggest removing or replacing those 1x1 flats in the map. They come off as lazy cover and you should try to place cover there that would fulfill the same purpose but would fit better with the rest of the map.

The structure in the fifth image look very weird and cluttered (The structure to the left). It looks like you just slapped on a bunch of pieces together.

I can't give you gameplay feedback 'cause I haven't downloaded the map yet. So I'll give this a download once I can.

The map looks quite crowded. I also suggest removing or replacing those 1x1 flats in the map. They come off as lazy cover and you should try to place cover there that would fulfill the same purpose but would fit better with the rest of the map.

The structure in the fifth image look very weird and cluttered (The structure to the left). It looks like you just slapped on a bunch of pieces together.

I can't give you gameplay feedback 'cause I haven't downloaded the map yet. So I'll give this a download once I can.

I, personally like the claustrophobic feel it has, I do agree with the 1x1 flats though.

I, personally like the claustrophobic feel it has, I do agree with the 1x1 flats though.

That's just the thing. Many players (myself included) don't like feeling cramped/trapped. But it's your map. So do what you want.

* Where are the weapons in the map? Could you provide a marked overview pic? You can use THIS to help make the marked overview.

Dont know what you are exactly talking about on the fifth picture, youll just have to play it

Dont know what you are exactly talking about on the fifth picture, youll just have to play it

The structure is so obvious in the fifth image. I'm talking about the structure with the Ramp, XL pieces and the 2x2 blocks.

It's a cluttered aesthetic mess.