System Integrity Resumed

69086 AURORA CYGNUS

Exactly, I don't trust this thing. I don't believe any hints or clues on Halo 4 unless he gets something right. Besides, November 5 is not the release date. It is November 6.

He may be eluding to something that's going to happen on the fifth. I'm not sure yet. I'll have to do a bit of research, which will be in the morning. Also, could you change your font color? It's hard to read on a blue background lol

Guys we need a code or a way of speaking to this AR..It needs to hear us through its own ears not ours.

Choot em, Director, Or Adam..we need to ask it either the right question. Or ask it with its own tongue. I just don't see how..with the info we have and the dialect we haven't got much on..Hmm.

Guys we need a code or a way of speaking to this AR..It needs to hear us through its own ears not ours.

Choot em, Director, Or Adam..we need to ask it either the right question. Or ask it with its own tongue. I just don't see how..with the info we have and the dialect we haven't got much on..Hmm.

Start at the beginning of the thread. I had him answering questions somewhat but then he stopped responding.

No, when I did the math it was 6th.

But WHY does it keep changing??? I want to believe but my faith in AC is in a steady decline......

Whatever took over 69086 AURORA CYNGUS is pissed off..and as the marine once said "I wouldnt want to piss that thing off.."

So the "Dagger" hypothethically speaking is going to be placed on the person who placed it there well..there back for revenge. This thing has awakend "or become conscious" and is now wanting revenge on the things that did that too him. The question isn't too AC..it is too this thing that took over.

Who do you want revenge from? Where is it that you want this revenge..Installation 010? Why is it so mad? What was done to you..?

Whatever took over 69086 AURORA CYNGUS is pissed off..and as the marine once said "I wouldnt want to piss that thing off.."

So the "Dagger" hypothethically speaking is going to be placed on the person who placed it there well..there back for revenge. This thing has awakend "or become conscious" and is now wanting revenge on the things that did that too him. The question isn't too AC..it is too this thing that took over.

Who do you want revenge from? Where is it that you want this revenge..Installation 010? Why is it so mad? What was done to you..?

Directly send a PM. Maybe he would be more likely to answer to something like that than all of these forum posts.

Start at the beginning of the thread. I had him answering questions somewhat but then he stopped responding.

But WHY does it keep changing??? I want to believe but my faith in AC is in a steady decline......

It is hard to believe yes. We need more evidence, more connection.

It has deceived you for too long, it has deceived my makers for too long.

I was the one they trusted, I was the one that saved their lives countless times.

It turned them against me, how could they have not have seen the truth.

This so called devoted construct has taken what I should have earned, claimed what I had shaped.

The damage is too great for it to be swept aside.

I now have something that the construct failed to protect, and they will know for what they had should have known.