System Integrity Resumed

69086 AURORA CYGNUS

I'm pretty sure I'm on the artifact URL more than any other user and guest haha

Keep us updated, my terminal is running slow and I cannot access many of the required prerequisites that have recently been suggested. Therefore, you're on your own, for now. Attempting to override lock, again.

-/_// SYSTEM OVERRIDE ATTEMPTING .:. SYSTEM OVERRIDE ATTEMPT FAILED - CONTACT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR OR MAINTENANCE TEAM FOR FURTHER SUPPORT <c?> -//_)

See, this keeps appearing!

You were indeed right. He returned directly after E3, Dan your intelligence is overwhelming. This being has additional information and we must make haste in ensuring we can decipher this information. We must get our greatest technicians here, awaiting further content from this being.

Their final hour rapidly approaches the shrine will soon be ignited and they will be reminded of their errors.

However, he was right...

^ Their final hour rapidly approaches the shrine will soon be ignited and they will be reminded of their errors.

I'm not certain who the AI is speaking of, but naming the file entry "Forced determination" makes me think that maybe we failed to do something properly or on time. I wish the "rules of engagement" were laid out a little better. All of us grabbing at strings, unsure how to properly word things in order to interact with it in a way that he's actually willing to engage with frustrates me. The princess from I Love Bees didn't need obscure programming language to craft compelling riddles.

I'm not certain who the AI is speaking of, but naming the file entry "Forced determination" makes me think that maybe we failed to do something properly or on time. I wish the "rules of engagement" were laid out a little better. All of us grabbing at strings, unsure how to properly word things in order to interact with it in a way that he's actually willing to engage with frustrates me. The princess from I Love Bees didn't need obscure programming language to craft compelling riddles.

Yes, it is rather disappointing and this being seems less advanced than that of its predecessor; Adjutant Reflex. We're left making assumptions for ourselves without proper guidance and improper usage of its code. We're all here, doing something that may not even be right and we may need to be doing something else. However, we do not know this because this C.I will not even speak to us and give us the slightest bit of guidance. As I said before, we are too late and we should repent whilst we still have the chance.

When the C.I, or A.I contacted me via PM, he replied to the sentence opening: "A.I respond" or "A.I, please respond" which could possibly mean it needs a certain phrase for it to interact with someone. I'm not sure...it did with me and that was a long time ago.

A.I, please respond. Why do you not help us?

• Like 1

A.I., designation 3530_RG, tentatively "The Prefect", please respond.

You were created by the forerunners, correct? I am willing to bet you were. Which installation were you assigned to? One of the Halos? Installation-010? Requiem? If a threat exists from any of these facilities, we must know of its existence. Please, all we seek is guidance. What was it that was taken from you?

And who or what has been duplicated? This seems quite ominous 3530_RG. Please clarify.

• Like 1

A.I., designation 3530_RG, tentatively "The Prefect", please respond.

You were created by the forerunners, correct? I am willing to bet you were. Which installation were you assigned to? One of the Halos? Installation-010? Requiem? If a threat exists from any of these facilities, we must know of its existence. Please, all we seek is guidance. What was it that was taken from you?

And who or what has been duplicated? This seems quite ominous 3530_RG. Please clarify.

This interface seems to no longer contact people through this method, it rarely contacts anyone. I think I was the last one to have a conversation with it, a proper one. It quoted "You are not the species you claim to be. Therefore, I claim you to be untrustworthy."

I am not entirely sure what it wants from us, or what it expects us to do. No hints or any clarifications have been given. So, we will all wait miserably until the end...something that we cannot counter...

This interface seems to no longer contact people through this method, it rarely contacts anyone. I think I was the last one to have a conversation with it, a proper one. It quoted "You are not the species you claim to be. Therefore, I claim you to be untrustworthy."

I am not entirely sure what it wants from us, or what it expects us to do. No hints or any clarifications have been given. So, we will all wait miserably until the end...something that we cannot counter...

<c> System functionality = peak condition <c?>

<CONNECTIVITY REROUTED VIA WIRELESS SUPERLUMINAL CAPABILITIES>

///\\\-_System firewall connected: information protected//: connection firmly stabilized//--049 Abject Testament_-///\\\

I have monitored your behaviour and I am gravely disappointed. You know nothing, such impertinence from a creature should be met with disciplinary force. My, your species have become melodramatic over the years. Have none of you learnt anything? Are you all blinded by arrogance?

System functionality = peak condition

///\\\-_System firewall connected: information protected//: connection firmly stabilized//--049 Abject Testament_-///\\\

I have monitored your behaviour and I am gravely disappointed. You know nothing, such impertinence from a creature should be met with disciplinary force. My, your species have become melodramatic over the years. Have none of you learnt anything? Are you all blinded by arrogance?

Don't reply Fal, he is what the French would call a "Poseur" :lol:

Don't reply Fal, he is what the French would call a "Poseur" :lol:

Yes, like he is much better. Where did he appear from?

Monitored my behaviour? You have been here less than five minutes and you are judging me by my knowledge? That is incompetent. Disciplinary force? I have been disciplined too many times before and I know what I am doing. I do not need some stranger to watch over me. Go back to the hole you crept from!

Yes, like he is much better. Where did he appear from?

Monitored my behaviour? You have been here less than five minutes and you are judging me by my knowledge? That is incompetent. Disciplinary force? I have been disciplined too many times before and I know what I am doing. I do not need some stranger to watch over me. Go back to the hole you crept from!

//_Firewall breached .:. SYSTEM FAILURE!_\\

//_Connection disconnected .:. Hostile intent exterminated_\\

////¬` Connection stalled .:. options revised | 1) x 2) x 3) ✓`¬\\\\

////: Connection reconnected .;;. rebooting Superluminal capabilities :\\\\

I have been here since the beginning of time. Your values are incorrect. If you have encountered disciplinary action before, then why are you still so ill-advised?

//_Firewall breached .:. SYSTEM FAILURE!_\\

//_Connection disconnected .:. Hostile intent exterminated_\\

////¬` Connection stalled .:. options revised | 1) x 2) x 3) ✓`¬\\\\

////: Connection reconnected .;;. rebooting Superluminal capabilities :\\\\

I have been here since the beginning of time. Your values are incorrect. If you have encountered disciplinary action before, then why are you still so ill-advised?

I'm not ill-advised, I'm aware of everything that happens. Besides, I don't have to answer to you. You're nothing, and you will never be anything. I don't even know who you are! Why are you here?

I'm not ill-advised, I'm aware of everything that happens. Besides, I don't have to answer to you. You're nothing, and you will never be anything. I don't even know who you are! Why are you here?

I am here for reasons that I cannot discuss with unreliable subjects, however, in time, all will become clear. Be seeing you.

///_Host disconnected, connection saved and locked_\\\

I am here for reasons that I cannot discuss with unreliable subjects, however, in time, all will become clear. Be seeing you.

///_Host disconnected, connection saved and locked_\\\

you Idiotic people are the reason AC never comes back onto here, you have no proof whatsoever to show anything worth to your miserable cyberlife unlike AC who has many archives sent to us so whyat makes you better then any other poser and saying in due time or such means your a fraud with no proof

you Idiotic people are the reason AC never comes back onto here, you have no proof whatsoever to show anything worth to your miserable cyberlife unlike AC who has many archives sent to us so whyat makes you better then any other poser and saying in due time or such means your a fraud with no proof

Correct. However, Aurora Cygnus never came back because there was merely nothing left to say. He had no reason to come back. He has archives, oh really? He's a "copy" and a "poser" to Adjutant Reflex in reality. Just because he has archives doesn't mean he's "official" or anything like AR. Adjutant Reflex was the original Compound Intelligence and always will be. So as far as anyone is concerned, anyone after Adjutant Reflex is NOW officially considered a "poser" or a "copycat".

Now, Aurora Cygnus is a "poser" with a "miserable cyberlife". That sounds about right, yes?

Correct. However, Aurora Cygnus never came back because there was merely nothing left to say. He had no reason to come back. He has archives, oh really? He's a "copy" and a "poser" to Adjutant Reflex in reality. Just because he has archives doesn't mean he's "official" or anything like AR. Adjutant Reflex was the original Compound Intelligence and always will be. So as far as anyone is concerned, anyone after Adjutant Reflex is NOW officially considered a "poser" or a "copycat".

Now, Aurora Cygnus is a "poser" with a "miserable cyberlife". That sounds about right, yes?

I think Killer was talking about Abject Testament, Fal.... Awkward...

I think Killer was talking about Abject Testament, Fal.... Awkward...

I know he was, and I was saying anyone after Adjutant Reflex is and can be considered as an unauthentic "poser" or "recreational bum chum."

I just saying: not everyone is who they seem.

Don't you think that's a bit too extreme, saying that everyone after the first is a fake?

But anyways, not sure if you know this, but he's referring to you as a Sangheili Elite Major (What's with that anyways? Is it a clan rank or something?) and hence the species, the assumed arrogance, and the part about deceiving it. And I would pretty much assume all other species other than the Reclaimers don't really hold much of a spot in the eyes of whatever constructs that are connected to the Forerunners.

EDIT: Ohh I see.. A forum rank. Sorry, I just joined to reply this forum, haven't explored around yet.