System Integrity Resumed

69086 AURORA CYGNUS

Don't you think that's a bit too extreme, saying that everyone after the first is a fake?

But anyways, not sure if you know this, but he's referring to you as a Sangheili Elite Major (What's with that anyways? Is it a clan rank or something?) and hence the species, the assumed arrogance, and the part about deceiving it. And I would pretty much assume all other species other than the Reclaimers don't really hold much of a spot in the eyes of whatever constructs that are connected to the Forerunners.

EDIT: Ohh I see.. A forum rank. Sorry, I just joined to reply this forum, haven't explored around yet.

He was a fake, we called him out in the shoutbox and he hasn't posted since.

Don't you think that's a bit too extreme, saying that everyone after the first is a fake?

But anyways, not sure if you know this, but he's referring to you as a Sangheili Elite Major (What's with that anyways? Is it a clan rank or something?) and hence the species, the assumed arrogance, and the part about deceiving it. And I would pretty much assume all other species other than the Reclaimers don't really hold much of a spot in the eyes of whatever constructs that are connected to the Forerunners.

EDIT: Ohh I see.. A forum rank. Sorry, I just joined to reply this forum, haven't explored around yet.

Negative, I was merely recapping and summarizing what someone said. Also, it's not a Forum rank as such. When this occurred I wasn't this rank. It is a Military rank which you would understand if you followed Sangheili Halo lore.

Also how long has it been since anyone has tried to contact him directly?

I believe I was the last one who directly contacted him via the personal messenger. He said that I wasn't the "entity" that I said I was. I was disappointed with his reply, very. I believe his proximity scan reaches far more than this terminal seems to note. I hope he does post near or after Comic Con, this will be very entertaining.

I believe I was the last one who directly contacted him via the personal messenger. He said that I wasn't the "entity" that I said I was. I was disappointed with his reply, very. I believe his proximity scan reaches far more than this terminal seems to note. I hope he does post near or after Comic Con, this will be very entertaining.

Interesting.....

69086 Aurora Cygnus will still be posting around important events and press conferences I'm sure but Abject Testament is gone.

Abject Testament contacted me via PM recently, so he/it isn't gone. I'm not going to post anything about it though, it wants a private conversation.

Abject Testament contacted me via PM recently, so he/it isn't gone. I'm not going to post anything about it though, it wants a private conversation.

I would, personally, ignore it in all honesty. It does know what it is going on about, however, I do not think it holds any information regarding Halo 4.

• 4 weeks later...

/Just a thought. The name Aurora is, from Greek mythology, the Godess of the dawn. The "Morningstar", also referred to as Lucifer in the Old Testement Isaiah 14:12. Creepy name changes. Aurora's lover was a mortal man so she asked Jupiter to grant her lover immortality. It doesn't work out well but that's the jist of Aurora. The name Licifer is referred to the planet Venus and in tern, Phophoros. INteresting stuff. Sorry for the history lesson.../

• 3 weeks later...

/Just a thought. The name Aurora is, from Greek mythology, the Godess of the dawn. The "Morningstar", also referred to as Lucifer in the Old Testement Isaiah 14:12. Creepy name changes. Aurora's lover was a mortal man so she asked Jupiter to grant her lover immortality. It doesn't work out well but that's the jist of Aurora. The name Licifer is referred to the planet Venus and in tern, Phophoros. INteresting stuff. Sorry for the history lesson.../

Google's search has nothing to do with Aurora Cygnus. It has gone; and so, no aid has been offered again.

Why is everyone mad that it was fake?

AR was "fake". You do know that he was an actor, too, don't you?

Why don't you just be grateful for the short thrill and fun AC gave us, even though it wasn't "real"?

Well yes the difference is though that this guy doesn't even work for 343 I don't think. It was fun but it would've been better if his clues made any sense

Why is everyone mad that it was fake?

AR was "fake". You do know that he was an actor, too, don't you?

Why don't you just be grateful for the short thrill and fun AC gave us, even though it wasn't "real"?

He was not a "fake" though, was he? He was the original ARG and will continue to be THE original.