So what sensitivity do you use in Halo 4?

CarbineMarksman

18 members have voted

1. 1. What sensitivity-level do you use?

• Sensitivity 1 or 2. Nuff to wreck everyone.
    • Sensitivity 3. Default.
    • Sensitivity 4-5
    • Sensitivity 6-7
    • Sensitivity 8-9
    • The higher, the better...

Hey evryone,

Ive never seen a topic like this but I think it would be very interesting to know. So what sensitivity do you use, are you the one who trained very long to master the highest sensitivity available or are you someone who doesnt need high sensivity to keep steady aim?

If you feel like, vote^^

I used to play with a 3, but lately I've been experimenting with a 5. While long-range combat was a lot more difficult at first, I'm starting to get a feel for it again. I'm still not playing as accurately as I did on the lower sensitivity, but the gap is definitely closing and I'll probably be back to where I was previously in a month or two. Plus, I'm fighting a lot better at close ranges than I was, and I think this will be really useful now that we've had the huge automatic weapon buff and I'm seriously considering an Assault Rifle/Storm Rifle primary weapon loadout.

yeah, the higher the better means 10 XD

I wrote ,,the higher the better" because some players are not content with it, even though the time you can turn around is already insane. Some guys get really good with this setting, but I guess I wouldnt land a single shot with it (I always play on 6)^^.

10 all the way. been using 10 since the days of halo 1. after playing on 10, i tried under 5 and wow, was i amazed how i could not get kills as quick, or turn.

you should only use 10 if your use to the high speed spinning and can battle your enemies

ps: i cant remember where, but i saw similar topics...thinking about it wont jog my memory lol

I commonly play with more short range CQC weapons like shotguns, boltshot, assault rifle, sword, railgun, and sometimes dmr. So for that reason I use the 8-9 sensitivity rating. If I get into the a team snipers type playlist, I set it back to five.

4. I play on smaller maps on Regicide, Rumble Pit, and Infinity Slayer so I don't need the lower sensitivity for longer ranges.

Also, I take a staunch stance against anything higher than 4 simply because it is the optimal sensitivity for my BR duels.