Ban MORE people above you for no apparent reason!

Banned because I made a face at the sun and it exploded which caused an inter-dimensional rift, causing the dead people from history to pour out and  begin fighting while Be true to your school by the beach boys plays in stereo on repeat while Captain America eats Chimichangas while spouting Patriotic one-liners about freedom democracy and duty, but i'm too busy throwing banana's and yelling about how I am in fact the backwards man, and you're trying to comprehend just exactly what I'm going on about but I don't know either so good luck with that and I enjoy a good sandwich on the off duty hours when I'm not too busy throwing kittens at children with a rapid fire "Kitten Kannon 3000" with a laser sight and an extended clip, and white phosphorus kittens that burst into flames on impact, that cause 5000th degree burns, but its so cute you don't care, and you die saying patronizing statements about how the cat is the smartest little thing you've ever seen, and Peter Parker cries about his uncle Ben, but he wrestled Macho Man Randy Savage, so that may be related, and suddenly the Illuminati are bursting out of the cookie jar, and tossing snickdoodles at you with dynamite stuff in them, but you eat them because they're so tasty, and you exploded.

So yeah... Banned. :mellow: