Vehicle Acknowledgement

Fishy

I think that a very new interesting thing that many people find kind of annoying is vehicles. Many people just use vehicles for advantage, but maybe there should be something tricky added and some "upgraded" things that will give vehicles a better look then their plain look they have right now.

I think we should have the ability to do the Battlefield effect of switching between 1st person and 3rd person when in vehicles. I have seen many people wonder what it's like to drive a ghost in 1st person, maybe even a Mantis! I remember back in Halo CE you could only go into first person in the passenger seat of the Warthog, where zoom was available and you had your better accuracy at what you were shooting. 

Here is a mod of what Halo Reach vehicles look like in 1st person: (Hope you don't mind the snow SFX)

Also, one more important thing. Vehicles are a major part of Halo, they are advantages on the battlefield and are what the war is mainly focused on "Technology". What would you do without them?

• Like 3

yes i agree to the Battlefield teknik that you could switch between 1 and 3rd i would make an whole new aspect both for gaming and for machinema , but i did not realy like how he did with the warthog realy hard to see

Yes, but do you remember when you first flew a helicopter in Battlefield? That took time and skill, you could learn this way too.

i agree bacon and i agree with all of the other comments. this is interesting. id love to have this option. we could hit the AA button in the vehicle to change views. also in the video i loved how the warthog turret looked in first person i didn't like the revenant or ghost look much. other wise everything else looked sweet

also the first person wraith driving looked great too

The Wraith didn't look that much different then walking around with no weapon, honestly. Lol, the Scorpions turret swinging around looked fun. But I think the Falcon looked the best... imagine what a Hornet would look like, lol.

• Like 1

Pelicans in halo 5 think about it an infection map where the people are getting chased by zobies and then a pelican flies around the corner and they all run inside and fly away....

This is nothing related to the thread!! What are you trying to say!? :cry:

The Wraith didn't look that much different then walking around with no weapon, honestly. Lol, the Scorpions turret swinging around looked fun. But I think the Falcon looked the best... imagine what a Hornet would look like, lol.

i do agree with you on that, and also i didn't like the falcon in first person, it was hard to see. hornet would be horrible too, the banshee looked really fun to use it looked hard but fun

i do agree with you on that, and also i didn't like the falcon in first person, it was hard to see. hornet would be horrible too, the banshee looked really fun to use it looked hard but fun

Have you ever flown a jet in Battlefield? They look somewhat similar, they aren't that bad to fly. If anything, I wouldn't drive the ghost.

Have you ever flown a jet in Battlefield? They look somewhat similar, they aren't that bad to fly. If anything, I wouldn't drive the ghost.

i haven't played battle field but i have watched my friends play and it looks really fun i see what you mean

It would be nice to switch to first-person in a vehicle, but only for certain vehicles. The only way to save vehicles in Halo 5's multiplayer is to abandon custom load-outs. I can make a load-out that destroys BTB in one fell swoop.

DMR: Doesn't affect vehicles much (except for Mongooses), but suppresses map movement.

Plasma Pistol: Makes vehicles vulnerable.

Plasma Grenades: Makes using vehicles suicide.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I made a point about this on another forum i think the crouch button, whilst in vehicles should toggle First and Third person ina ny vehicle that way, people who want third like original halo can still have it whilst people who want something new can have first