G'Day buddies

KhevaKins

G'day. Seems to be the stock introductory line for those of who reside in the land up above (screw you mediocrity). I'm Khevakins and I don't do very much at all. Except play Halo all day everyday and playtest for the awesome Halo based mod Sins of the Prophets. In case your confused about my nationality here's some quotes:

Throw another PRAWN on the Barby. I don't know any Australian who says shrimp.
Dingo ate my baby. Or so I would have you believe but maybe it didn't. (true story, maybe. http://en.wikipedia....ria_Chamberlain)
Call that a knife, this is a bigger knife. Scary ain't it.

That is all.

So happy to have another Australian in the community!

You'll meet plenty of other awsome Aussies in this community, including me, Azaxx, SykoWolf and plenty more! I almost definately agree with your idea on the whole "shrimp" stereotype; I was actually talking about it with some mates today. PRAWNS, Americans... PRAWNS! Not "shrimp"?!

Hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. I'm sure anyone in the community will be more than willing to help out a new member. ( especially if he's Australian :3 )

• Like 1

Is Australian and knows who best Saiyan is?

This right here is a quality member, welcome!

Goku is the bestest, recently got the ENTIRE dragonball collection... Dragon ball, Z, GT, every movie, I am on episode 12 of GT after completely finishing both Dragon ball and Z. Then onto the movies.

Takes me back to my childhood *sheds a small man tear (the tear is small not the man, just to clarify)*

• Like 1

Enjoy your stay. I'm Russian, so if you don't trust me or want to ignore me I am fine with that. However the well-known members have gotten to really accept me as one of them, though I'm still working my way up there. Also, I have made many friends, so I hope I can do that with you.

Enjoy your stay. I'm Russian, so if you don't trust me or want to ignore me I am fine with that. However the well-known members have gotten to really accept me as one of them, though I'm still working my way up there. Also, I have made many friends, so I hope I can do that with you.

*cries* such a sad story. Peoplez ignore you? D:

G'day. Seems to be the stock introductory line for those of who reside in the land up above (screw you mediocrity). I'm Khevakins and I don't do very much at all. Except play Halo all day everyday and playtest for the awesome Halo based mod Sins of the Prophets. In case your confused about my nationality here's some quotes:

Throw another PRAWN on the Barby. I don't know any Australian who says shrimp.

Dingo ate my baby. Or so I would have you believe but maybe it didn't. (true story, maybe. http://en.wikipedia....ria_Chamberlain)

Call that a knife, this is a bigger knife. Scary ain't it.

That is all.

welcome to the community I hope u enjoy it here have questions done be afraid to ask :thumbsup:

Go drink some vodka if you are having problems. Have some vodka casserole. That is what I would do if I were russian and Vodka wasn't so expensive (God damn it Australia), I'll be your friendo, friendo.

OK.... Hello...

Very interesting introduction.

Enjoy your time around the Forums! :awesome:

Interesting... in a good way ??? :turned:

The next American member that joins, totally doing this.

Welcome to the forums! If you ever need any help, don't be afraid to ask!

Do what??? Be awesome??? Impossibru to beat me.

Alright! Australia! I live in the same timezone as your east coast, so yeah!!!!

Welcome to 343i.org! Any issues and you can ask anyone! We'll be happy to help you out.

Ummm... nice to know. The time zone thing I mean.

Ahem-Trunks FTW- ahem. Anyway, welcome, dude, bro, man, human, homosapien!

Don't... don't even.... Goku FTW. Trunk *pfft*. He ends up a CEO and Goku ends up (always was) a total badass, sure as a kid, but a total badass all the same.