FAR CRY 3: BLOOD DRAGON is a newly released game by Ubisoft and is a standalone DLC to Far Cry 3. I just finished the game last night and it was F***ING AWESOME. Since I'm a huge 80s film and 80s action film fanboy probably influenced my love for this game but I kid you not when I say the game is one of the best I've played in years, and I'd consider the amount of games I play rather diverse. So if you want to play as the most bad*** protagonist aside from The Chief, Sgt. Rex Power-Colt, listen to awesome 80s music, relive the 80s( even if you weren't alive during them), laugh at good jokes,one liners and movie and pop culture references or just like old school action movies play this game. Also I was wondering if anyone else has the game and wants to offer their two cents on what they liked about the game or just want to discuss about the direction they took with this DLC. P.S. You get to use a handheld minigun and listen to Long Tall Sally by Little Richard, so whats not to love.post-69549-0-79353100-1367691866_thumb.jpg

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is awesome, lots of funny little things add up to a great stand-alone game. If you haven't already go buy it and I highly recommend Far Cry 3 as well. I laughed at almost every item/animal/weapon description in the menu. Blood Dragon was great but I'd like some DLC for the actual Far Cry 3 story though, like the rise of Vaas or something like that.

I finished this game the second day it came out, it was one of the best things I have ever played. I just wish it was longer and had more achievements. Maybe there can be DLC. I heard since this game did so well, the developers said there may be a sequel. I really hope there is. This kind of thing could have easily took a turn for the worse, if they messed up some things that most 80's vision of future had, it could have ruined the game. I personally think there was a big risk making this game, but Ubisoft Montreal really pulled it off.

I finished this game the second day it came out, it was one of the best things I have ever played. I just wish it was longer and had more achievements. Maybe there can be DLC. I heard since this game did so well, the developers said there may be a sequel. I really hope there is. This kind of thing could have easily took a turn for the worse, if they messed up some things that most 80's vision of future had, it could have ruined the game. I personally think there was a big risk making this game, but Ubisoft Montreal really pulled it off.

I must agree Ubisoft had some guts to attempt to pull this off, I also completed the game on the second day. Was that end level crazy **** or what?

I must agree Ubisoft had some guts to attempt to pull this off, I also completed the game on the second day. Was that end level crazy **** or what?

That ending was incredibly stupid, but in the best and funniest ways ever. That dragon's voice was pretty funny lol

Wacky, Crazy, but can you take a friend along on this adventure? That's my question.

Unfortunately not, but the single player only aspect doesn't diminish the pure awesomeness of the DLC, since you are supposed to be a one man army similar to the Terminator or Rambo. Also the sheer number of pop culture and movie references and just awesomely cheesy one liners will make you have an equal amount of fun when compared to co-op in other games. Besides if it had co-op like vanilla Far Cry 3 I'm sure it wouldn't be as enjoyable.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...