Hello my fellow forgers and anyone else out there who stumbled upon this topic, I have had an idea I have Ben gathering resources for for a long time now, and it is time to unveil it, Halo: Battlefront. This is going to be a reboot of Star Wars: Battlefront 2 within Halo 4. I know there are a lot of people out there who loved Star Wars: Battlefront 2 as much as I did, and were crushed by the fact that it was abandoned a speculated 60% or more into completion do to the fall of Lucas Arts, So I have taken it upon myself to try to get together a team if experienced forgers to make this happen, I have the Gametype ready to go, all that needs to be done now, is the maps, I need a series of modded maps. My first project I am going to undertake in this, is the Jedi Temple, I am going to need about 100 dominion base stripes to create the holo book cases in the library, if there is a way to get the holographic table in impact over to forge world, that would be awesome, I also need about another 100 or so block 4x4 flats at make this happen. I also need a team of at least 5 other experienced forgers who can memorize a map layout and have a passion far making this happen, to make this happen, the Star Wars: Battlefront 2 game mode is in the dominion game mode, allowing me to fully exploit the game to its fullest potential. Please guys, lets make this happen. So to catigorise all of this an give a proper list, here is what I need, and what my goals are.

NEEDS:

-Modded forge Island with 100 dominion base stripes, 100 block 4x4 flat, 50 Circular Ramp small

-5 experienced forgers with a passion for Forging and Star Wars battlefront 2, Good memory, and ability to listen and get things done

-People experienced with modding game types for further tweaking

-Many Beta testers when the maps are ready

-floor plans of all of the SW:BF2 maps (Google sketchup optional)

-patience as this will definitely take months to perfect

Goals:

-to rebirth Star Wars: Battlefront 2

-to provide the halo community with a fun, interactive game type

-to revolutionize Halo 4's multiplayer

-to create a smooth gameplay experience that I well balanced and well designed

*Update* well, seconds ago I discovered a group who have already started working on tho gametype, and seem to have it more polished than mine, they also currently have 4 of them out, but my goal is to see if I can work together with them to create the rest of the maps featured in SW:BF2

• 3 weeks later...

i wish i could help you but i don't have an xbox or live and i probably won't get one now because of family relations. any ways if i could get friends to come over and we could hangout or something then id be more than happy to help. also i love SW BF2 i had it on the computer but it doesn't work any more for me