RUNE: 4v4 Competitive Map

bigdonkey9

Gamertag: IHOP THE GR8
Map: Rune v3 <-click to fileshare

Gametype: Slayer & Extraction

(your default gametype works)

loadout cam (w/snipe near center to the left)
post-64385-0-74828100-1367194888_thumb.jpg

overshield every 2 min
post-64385-0-92353900-1367194892_thumb.jpg

the pit
post-64385-0-10556000-1367194855_thumb.jpg

Description: Rune is great for Team Doubles, Team Slayer, and Extraction 4v4. plays are gr8 on this Symmetrical map with a unique style of gameplay. The overshield that you will find in the center of the map makes killing that sniper at either red or blue base even more thrilling, and if you are that unlucky guy that missed the grab on it.. well i wish you good luck with that carbine or battle rifle because the needler you forgot about is chilling in you teams base. Though it is a relatively small map, using a semi automatic sniper, aka "DMR", would be fun. unfortunately there is not a semi-automatic sniper they like to call a "DMR" on the map. Just kidding haha.. but seriously :coffee: . I have received a handful of positive vibes and looking forward to hearing more on what the community has to say about it.  Just know that I'll be taking notes and theres always room for your critiques. Have fun and please enjoy. more to come, this is only Version 3   :thumbsup:

• Like 1

The layout is awesome. I love the height variation and segmentation. Very awesome visuals and clean forging. You should submit this to TNT tonight, I would love to play it.

Thank you. unfortunately i missed it, but look out for next weeks TNT. i'll throw it up on the thread.