MissSuzumiya

"Ermagerdd its a new Halo map made by Allison!" said noone ever.. Until now. I've made a few forge maps in the past on Halo reach, Halo 3 and even Halo: Custom Edition, but i've decided that i needed to contribute to the Halo 4 forge collective. After about a week or so of badgering THFE, he linked me to this forum so that i could upload my map's details for all to purvey. The time has come. Created in the beautiful Forge Islands DLC (Free on XBL), Opulent is a medium-sized map that's optimized for 4 on 4 action. It utilizes objects from the new forge pallet and a few older ones make their return. At each base, you will find a plethora of weaponry to fit your fancy, two mongooses (Mongoos-I? Mongeese? Mongoose?), a ghost, and a Warthog (honestly, it looks more like a Puma.) From a story standpoint, this facility was created in the islands to train fresh Spartan recruits who've not yet become grizzled veterans in the field of combat. The improvised layout of the map creates new methods for cover and you might even find yourself taking a double-take, asking yourself "Is this a forge map or is this an april fools joke from 343i?" Well, you'd probably not ask that but take into account, this map is pretty good-looking. It's good for team based gameplay and so far, no other gametypes are optimized for it, due to me being lazy. In lue of a variety of gametypes, i will disclose to you, the instructions of how to create the perfect synthetic toast. Bread aside, though, take this map out for a spin, will ya? Oh, and below is a summary of what i just said incase you're too lazy to read.

Oh, and here's a few pictures

post-70842-0-53242500-1364944984_thumb.jpeg

post-70842-0-90331100-1364945004_thumb.jpeg

Fileshare: FourSe7enNiner

Name: Opulent

Size: Medium

Best Fit Gametype: Team Slayer

post-70842-0-34961600-1364944959_thumb.jpeg