10 reasons why Halo:Reach was a GOOD game.( And why i will play it every now and then).

Sgt. DUKE

1. Your multiplayer armor is seen in campiagn.

2. You play as your spartan not Chief(dont get me wrong i love Master Chief, but i felt more envoled in Reach).

3. It offered more items into the EU.

4. The most diverse armor permulations in any game(besides 4, of course).

5. You felt the raw power of the Covenent.

6. A sense of hoplessnes, but defience.

7. Firefight, endless amount of fighting and explosions(if you can last that long) :)

8. Armour Abilities.

9. Elite multiplayer.

10. A good Noble Team, and a good end to them all.( A.I. wasnt the best...)

• Like 8

2. You play as your spartan not Chief(dont get me wrong i love Master Chief, but i felt more envoled in Reach).

7. Firefight, endless amount of fighting and explosions(if you can last that long) :)

8. Armour Abilities.

9. Elite multiplayer.

1. i loved it as well at least it is in sparten ops

2. dont mind playing as chief or not

3. cannot figure out what this means lol

4. agreed i do admit some of the sparten amor in reach looks better than 4 as arbiter617 pointed out the amor of halo 4 looks a bit stupid kinda agree with that

5.yep i love reach even though we tried out best from the begging we knew the end

6 once agin no matter how much noble did in the end we lost reach

7.loved firefight alot

8.yep there where new to halo and i say there where for the best hated amor lock though

9.yep we need elites for halo 5

10.yes i just wished noble fought thogher on a mission

• Like 3

Yes Halo Reach was a good game, I play It every now

and then but there was some small things

that kept me from playing It.

1. Over use of power abilities

2. Armor Lock

and there are few reasons why I kept playing It.

1. You could play as your spartan Instead of Master Chief, which I be love.

2. They didnt over power the weapons as seen In Halo 4.

3. and You can see your very own armor In the Campaign which I find very cool.

Dont get my wrong Reach Isnt a bad game.

• Like 1

Reach has always, and forever, be my most favorite out of all the Halo's. I loved Reach to no end. I loved the fact that the female Spartans actually looked and sounded female. I loved the fact that I got to save in an incredible long time just so I could get my lightning armor abilities  I loved the campaign, Swat, and Action Sack. I also loved Rumble Pit before they TU'd it. If I was asked how I liked it before and after it was changed, I would have to say I definitely loved it far more before they changed it. :heart: Reach

• Like 2

I love Reach. It is, excluding the boring Online Gameplay, the most fun game I've played. Campaign, I preferred over the ones with the Chief in it not only because of the sense of you-have-people-who-got-your-back but also because the plot was good and the gameplay was fun. Firefight I didn't really play, but Customs? Machinima? Reach is the epitome of great Forge, the revolution of customs (undone by Halo 4), the apex of Machinima.

<3 Reach.

Oh, and by the way, Reach had waaaaaay more armor permutations than Halo 4's stuff.

• Like 2

Halo Reach was the best Halo I played (after halo 2 and halo 3). The matchmaking was awesome (mostly Living dead). I played 100 matchs and I never get bored. The custom game...IS EXTRAORDINARY!!!!!!!! It was so nice when I was in a lobby with 16 people playing Fat kid, castle wars and other things.Also, I miss the falcon and the revenant...The only thing I didn't like from Reach was the armor lock. 

Halo 4 is a good game, but I get bored after some matchs in matchmaking and spartan ops. Custom game is cool, but I was very sad when I saw that you can't customize the zombies. So we can't play Fat kid's gametypes...

Halo Reach is better tha Halo 4.

• Like 4

i'd prefer reach so much more than halo 4.  i get bored of halo 4 SO fast except for campaign. halo 4's campaign was the only good thing about halo 4 over all. reaches campaign and multiplayer never got boring at all. my friend loves halo but now since halo 4 has come out all we do is fight each other because he doesn't have live. he can also be a bit of a ****** bag. any ways all we do now is halo 4 multiplayer and we don't do campaign because he says: "he and HIS OTHER friend have beat it" which i don't believe at all. any ways all of halo reach doesn't get boring at all i loved it

• Like 1

Halo Reach was great.

Commendations were hard to get, I'm 98% and still getting my 100%,

Matchmaking was fluent and fair, easy.

Basically anyone that hates Reach is because they suck at it. It was a different game from Halo 3 and so many people got butthurt when H3 was lowering down.

The only things for me why Reach was good is: Armour was much better and there were Elites.

Even if 4 didn't have all of those things it doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad game. Everyone has opinions.

cannot agree with you fully. I personally think Reach was a piece of cr*p: it ruined the franchise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

8. Armour Abilities.

9. Elite multiplayer.

Good points. The reason I actually enjoyed Reach AND ODST is that both games were made with an amazing story line. And as stupid as some people may think that it sounds the music and the environments contributed towards this as well. Halo has always had that story and gameplay that you just want to get lost in and never come out.

halo reach was my favorite halo game it was enriching to all of us. and introduced many new things. some good and some bad. and i agree reach was a great game and had the best multiplayer. i loved it. so much fun especially living dead. i loved to play fat kid and and teacher they were so much fun. it was also so mysterious to us what the planet was like and all that. over all i loved it

Edited by haloman 2

halo reach was my favorite halo game it was enriching to all of us. and introduced many new things. some good and some bad. and i agree reach was a great game and had the best multiplayer. i loved it. so much fun especially living dead. i loved to play fat kid and and teacher they were so much fun. it was also so mysterious to us what the planet was like and all that. over all i loved it

I agree. It explains the story to more people.

I agree. It explains the story to more people.

i agree, not only that but it also let people who had read the fall of reach book know what it was actually like instead of having to imagine it in your head as well as you get to feel how master chief felt when he lost al of his team members while you play as noble 6 and lose noble team feeling hopeless (sorry but this is halo mans quote not UNSC spartan II it just said that because i screwd up trying to reply to him)
Edited by haloman 2
  • Like 1