For the Minecraft Fans....

I will give you minecrafter an very helpful tip to use when creating larger creations, i use it all the time

all you have to do is either get or finde the program PAINT  on your PC or download it (PAINT.net also work)

all you do is start up PAINT then Zoom in to max and start drawing every DOT in PAINT is a block in minecraft

fully Zoomed in

post-4445-0-90920500-1362255298.png

fully out Zoomed

post-4445-0-40547100-1362255307.png

this i how it can looks based on the PAINT drawings

style="color: rgb(0, 255, 0);">post-4445-0-00598600-1362255320_thumb.png

here you have an old Minecraft PAINT

post-4445-0-50890700-1362256864_thumb.png

• Like 2

I will give you minecrafter an very helpful tip to use when creating larger creations, i use it all the time 

all you have to do is either get or finde the program PAINT  on your PC or download it (PAINT.net also work)

all you do is start up PAINT then Zoom in to max and start drawing every DOT in PAINT is a block in minecraft

fully Zoomed in

fully out Zoomed

this i how it can looks based on the PAINT drawings

style="color: rgb(0, 255, 0);">attachicon.gif paintttt.png

here you have an old Minecraft PAINT

I myself use the program SpriteCraft. Free to download. And you get a list of what you need and how much, along with a detailed picture of how to make it.

Which is what I'm doing, my master plan will be complete Doc... :3

• Like 2

A few suggestions.

Even though this is being extended to the Community... Try to get a list of the people on the server, and who they are on the community. Just incase any unfortunate buisness goes down, you will know immediatly who is who and such.

As the server builds with more people, find a few more people to be moderators and such, just incase you ,Thomas and Skummi are offline, that way you will have someone on at all times and such.

And my third suggestion.....don't make this a chore, have fun with it :)

A few suggestions.

Even though this is being extended to the Community... Try to get a list of the people on the server, and who they are on the community. Just incase any unfortunate buisness goes down, you will know immediatly who is who and such.

As the server builds with more people, find a few more people to be moderators and such, just incase you ,Thomas and Skummi are offline, that way you will have someone on at all times and such.

And my third suggestion.....don't make this a chore, have fun with it :)

Oh yes, we will have more mods with time. Me, Thomas and Skumm cant run it 24/7 our selves. And it will be watched closely...I am thinking we have respected members request an invite to the server and we add them to the list of allowed people that can play...I don't want it to turn into a free for all...it need to be controlled or else it will be chaos...

Oh yes, we will have more mods with time. Me, Thomas and Skumm cant run it 24/7 our selves. And it will be watched closely...I am thinking we have respected members request an invite to the server and we add them to the list of allowed people that can play...I don't want it to turn into a free for all...it need to be controlled or else it will be chaos...

There is a way to make it so to build, you have to use a sign to stake a claim. I'm not sure how, I'm not good with Mods, but I've been on a couple servers where you claim your spot, and only people you give permission to can build there.

There is a way to make it so to build, you have to use a sign to stake a claim. I'm not sure how, I'm not good with Mods, but I've been on a couple servers where you claim your spot, and only people you give permission to can build there.

Yes, I need a admin that can do that kinda stuff. I will talk with Skumm about it...

I had removed Minecraft from my computer, but I guess I'm going to have to reinstall it so I can play with you guys! I look forward to seeing what you guys have created on it. Is everyone going to be able to build their own house and whatnot?

That's how we want it...everyone should be able to have a little place to call their own...

UPDATE.....

Things are moving right along. I will be out of town this week attending the wife's graduation from Army Basic Training. So, things will slow down this coming week. But progress is being made, had a couple set backs but we are past them now for the most part. I cant wait to get this thing opened up!!! Thanks to the members/staff that are helping out with this project, I really couldn't do this with you...

• Like 1

Alright, I have an idea for a plugin: PermissionsEx! It allows for different member groups to be made and they can do different stuff! I am an absolute EXPERT at permissions. Just tell me the plugins, what you want the member-groups to be, and what you want them to do, just ask me! That is, if you let me be the permissions manager.

Great idea with this!