Quicker assassinations

EliteSniper

This was in my mind some time now and I wanted to share it with you. How many times you've been in an area with 2+ people while assassinating someone, and eventually you get killed? It would be cool if you can "execute" your enemies with your current weapon. Let's say you have the Sniper Rifle and you want to assassinate someone but fast, you would press RT almost the same time when you trigger the assassination. I imagine some cool move, like you turn him around and shoot right in his face! Of course you still spend ammo with this move, but it may allow you to survive after assassinating someone (if there are enemies around). Well, with some weapons it would be hard, like the Rocket Launcher or Incineration Cannon, but there is always a possibility. Like, when carrying rockets, you push the enemy forward and fire in his face again!

What do you think? Please post and rate :)

Well pointing out the is already the sword assassinations but more would be cool but don't worry bout the whole RT (fire) thing just as you assassinate (AS) just if u have a AS compatible weapon, certain power weapons, it triggers the AS with that weapon. My idea for AS weapons are, Shotgun, grab the guy knock to the ground then put a knee on his chest and boom or jumps on his back and shoots when they hit the ground. Sniper, pulls the guy round kneels and shoots upward threw his head or hits him in the knees and executes them. Magnum, puts the guy on the ground (facing away or towards) Sword how its always been, Gravity Hammer, just send the poor sap flying away or loge the ax side in there head. Needler, stab the Needles into the guys neck and then he/she super combine and you run on your merry way. Scatershot, pull the guy back and shoot him over your shoulder, Binary Rifle, one arm fully extended at the back of the guys head and BOOM. well there my ideas anyway, or for one for guns in H4

• 2 weeks later...