Promethean Knight Lv1:Basic Knight

Halo-4-Promethean-Knight.jpg

Promethean Knight Lv2:Knight Lancer

Halo-4-Promethean-Knight-Lancer.jpg

Promethean Knight Lv3:Knight Commander

Promethean-Knight-Commander.jpg

Promethean Knight Lv4:Knight BattleWagon

Promethean-Knight-Battlewagon.jpg

Ok the difference For the Promethean Knights are in the Halo games of Levels To Easy and to Legendary

((Promethean Crawlers and Weapons Coming soon))

• Like 1

Yes, Commanders are tougher and even the name implies authority. I think it's Knight-Lancer-Battlewagon-Commander.

Edit: Is it me or have you noticed variations within the Knight ranks for camouflage. I.e. they have a gray tint on Forerunner, green on Infinity, reddish on Reclaimer, white on Shutdown, and gray on Midnight.

Edit: Is it me or have you noticed variations within the Knight ranks for camouflage. I.e. they have a gray tint on Forerunner, green on Infinity, reddish on Reclaimer, white on Shutdown, and gray on Midnight.

I think it's just the reflection of the light.

Yes, Commanders are tougher and even the name implies authority. I think it's Knight-Lancer-Battlewagon-Commander.

Yeah, I think it's the lighting and background.

Thanks.... I was too lazy to find out the names for them all! :)

Your very welcome :smiling:

I don't know but, I find Commanders more difficult than Battlewagons. I mean, you can snipe Battlewagons from afar but when dealing with Commanders... BOOM! Incineration to the face!

Battlewagons are very difficult to kill and only way to kill them is the Incineration gun...ITS THE FASTEST WAY...but you need good aim to kill them...

Yeah the Commanders are quite lethal with the cannon.

You are quite right...

• Like 1

the incretion cannonn was hell on midnight near the end of it died so many times

I know the exact Knight you mean! It took me perhaps twenty to thirty tries to get past him, and another ten or so when I went back and replayed it on Legendary. I was chatting with a friend via headset when he got there too, and as soon as he mentioned he''d been killed I knew exactly whereabouts he was.

I don't know what made that particular Knight so lethal: as far as I'm aware he's not a unique variety. Perhaps it's just that the surrounding area makes it easy to get kills with the Inceineration Cannon?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The one I hate the must is the Knight battlewagon. In the last mission on legendary, it took me 20 minutes to kill the last enemies. There was like two battlewagon, two knights and three commanders. The battlewagons were always killing me with there promethean rockets. I hate them.

I know how you feel Bro~

Frankly i dont have a problem killing any of them with the exception of the Battle Wagon every once in a while

well i have problem killing them....why Battlewagons WHYYYYY!

• Like 1

Don't scope in when fighting Knights that have good weapons, unless you're using a Sniper, Beam, or Binary. Otherwise they'll use the weapons on you easily, or sword charge.

But really, Halo 4 is easy. The enemies never really berserk, and you can just hammer away at them.

Tip: If you must scope in, and a Knight teleports, descope immediately, then fire on him as soon as he pops back up. Their shields start to recharge as soon as they teleport.

Another tip is grenades and automatics. Throw a grenade at his feet, empty a clip into him, and if he's still alive, a melee before he swings his sword works just fine.

Don't scope in when fighting Knights that have good weapons, unless you're using a Sniper, Beam, or Binary. Otherwise they'll use the weapons on you easily, or sword charge.

But really, Halo 4 is easy. The enemies never really berserk, and you can just hammer away at them.

Tip: If you must scope in, and a Knight teleports, descope immediately, then fire on him as soon as he pops back up. Their shields start to recharge as soon as they teleport.

Another tip is grenades and automatics. Throw a grenade at his feet, empty a clip into him, and if he's still alive, a melee before he swings his sword works just fine.

Good Tips! Axilus Prime

Or the Needler. That is super effective against everything, except Hunters.

Yeah...but it is a bit hard to kill a hunter but 3 or 2 shots on the orange back with a Sniper Rifle will kill them....but you need a good aim!

Guest Frogger24

So which one is the Knight Sniper? None of them mentioned they carried the binary rifle, I'm thinking Knight Lancer?

Its between the Commanders and the Battlewagons. I have never seen anything lower using a Binary Rifle.

So which one is the Knight Sniper? None of them mentioned they carried the binary rifle, I'm thinking Knight Lancer?

The Crawlers carry the Binary Rifle.

Here is the Topic I've Started a couple months ago.

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/26288-crawlers-levels-and-watcher/?do=findComment&comment=245967

Same as always look at the link Frogger24.

Its between the Commanders and the Battlewagons. I have never seen anything lower using a Binary Rifle.