Halo 4 Armour. What do you miss ???

Richard John Wilson

• 3 weeks later...

personally, i am not pleased with the armor in halo 4. I do like the fact that new pieces need to be unlocked through commendations, and the new options for visor colors, but it still falls short for me

To start, many of the armor pieces feel all too similar. I scroll through the armor and each one barely changes from the one before it. The helmets being the exeption, but the shoulder and chest pieces lack much diversity. I really did love the armor customization in halo reach. Each armor piece was distinct and they actually varied immensly, both in sizes and shapes. Also, the spartan was your centerpice in a pregame lobby.... it was your pride and joy. The larger display allowed the comsetic features to get more attention and made customization experience much more enjoyable. In halo 4, all you get is a dinky little box that doesn't show any of the detail that you have worked hard to earn through commendations. Literally, the only noticeable features are helemt, visor, and stance.

I hope the customization is amped up a bit for halo 5, but halo 4 did take some important steps such as new stances and visor colors