Spartan Ops season 2 Hints?

Dosa 'Togulee

Well, as you all know, Spartan Ops Season 1 has come to an end. But if you have watched the Epilogue *SPOILER ALERT* you will see that Jul Mdama has kidnapped Halsey (of course) and they left Requiem. The Infinity is in (possibly) unknown space. If you think of it, Jul got what he wanted, which would be the Librarian's gift, and may be returning to his home world, Sanghelios. Also, as SpOps will have around 3 Seasons, so that means Jul may either return to Sanghelios on the 2nd Season and/or be killed on the 3rd Season. Let us think of it...

343i said, on an interview, that Thel 'Vadam may or may not be on SpOps, and you know Frankie is a tricky one to understand. If Jul returns to Sanghelios, it may be to gather more warriors for his fleet (and as you know, there are still some Loyalists on Sanghelios) or to simply return home to study the Gift and/or dispose of Halsey when he thinks it can be done. Infinity may track Jul 'Mdama down and go after his Fleet, and without knowing they might send Crimson to the grounds of Sanghelios, then discovering the Political Wars happening on Sanghelios and that there are still Sangheili who favors the truce between Sangheili-Humans. Fireteam Crimson may find Thel (the Arbiter) around Sanghelios, and end up helping him to win the Civil War, while still looking for Jul. 343i may either make Crimson and Arby win the War or just make Infinity go after Jul, who is escaping the planet. This may affect the "Sangheili aboard Infinity" thing, by making the Arbiter thankful, thus sending some of his troops to fight alongside humans, or simply explain why the friendly Sangheili are back on Halo 5, along with Thel.

It is just a wish. I am 90% sure 343i will include playable Elites on Halo 5, so if SpOps really "ties up with the campaign" (and as it also happens around six months after the Campaign), why not to make it a "backstory"?

Say down below what you guys think!

Lies..... I'm sure you did. sitting there typing, thinking, imagining, be lonely..... Yea

Mostly. I do not have anything to do other than sit down and play Halo or reply/create posts on 343i's forum. I have quite a good imagination, as you can tell by the storyline thing I just invented up there.

*Forever Alone*

• Like 1

Jul and the UNSC will be trying to recover the other halves of their artefacts. I believe that will be a story overall

Mostly. But think of it: Jul's forces were heavily damaged and reduced by Infinity's forces. It would make sense if he went back to Sanghelios to either grab more troops or prepare an ambush for the humans, who would most certainly be following him.

I just realized that Librarian (AI) died with Requiem. I'm so sad. Please 343 let us meet Thel in the future episodes or I will start crying. :laughing:

Damn it! I just realized that too. But maybe ANOTHER AI from the Librarian may still be inside the Gift.

But... Jul has only the half of the Janus key, the other part is still on Infinity. Maybe Infinity will be attacked again by Covenant and even remaining Promethean forces? Really, I don't know :/

P.S. Nice theory :awesome:

Well, you are right. but look on my quote right down here, and that explains why Jul may go back to Sanghelios:

Mostly. But think of it: Jul's forces were heavily damaged and reduced by Infinity's forces. It would make sense if he went back to Sanghelios to either grab more troops or prepare an ambush for the humans, who would most certainly be following him.

thel in sparten ops bah he derseves his own campain he cannot be in mears sparten ops definty in halo 5 though

I don't know if you actually write like that in purpose or something XD

But yeah, I think Thel does deserve something bigger than a simple not-playable-in-simgleplayer character like in Halo 3. Maybe in Halo 5 they'd do like those Arbiter missions on Halo 2, or give us an option to either play as Master Chief or Arby :awesome:

I do remember that when the game dropped they did post a scheduled for all episodes and seasons leading up to halo 5. but i also cant find it anywhere. i have been getting more reports of having to pay for the next season.... that sux but oh well..... yea i wanna see the arbiter come back, i wanna also fight along side S117, i dont know why there wasnt any interaction of S117 and dr. halsey. but i cant belive that Dr. Halsey has gone in that direction.... also the waypoint code {?} reads "how did you find me" ? who might they be referring to? hopefully cortana. but the most important thing is when the hell does season 2 start?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

One thing bugs me about this new Halo franchise... well 2 things actually...

1. They killed Cortana? WTF?

2. When Dr. Halsey is being treated like ****, John doesn't come in and kick heads in?

3. Requiem gets lost into a nearby star? you'd think with all the research and information UNSC gathered they could have reversed the process... oh wait... they lost their expert scientist because they're a bunch of Rtards... ugh... UNSC went from awesome up to Halo 3 to being a bunch of whiney ***** know nothings in Halo 4... MC had to argue his point in the bridge of infinity despite having numerous years experience fighting the covenant and saving the galaxy on no less than 3 occasions?

I call B. S

End of rant...

P. S. yes I'm aware I said 2 and wrote 3 things.