This Court is Called to Order

Church

ONLY JURY MAY VOTE  

24 members have voted

1. 1. guilty or not?

• Guilty
    • Not guilty

May I remind the defense that you are here to defend your client, not plead ignorance of the matter at hand.

May I remind the defendant himself that he is not to speak out until spoken to as per rules of the court.

152142775-puppy-police-photos-com.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=B53F616F4B95E5539AECAE1F6EAA08B7A765D3735B9A60EFC7CB1A78618B9103A3DD322FBBA82694

My decision is the defence have made there opening statement, as small and non defensive as it was.

The prosecution may now proceed with there case

May I remind the defense that you are here to defend your client, not plead ignorance of the matter at hand.

May I remind the defendant himself that he is not to speak out until spoken to as per rules of the court.

My decision is the defence have made there opening statement, as small and non defensive as it was.

The prosecution may now proceed with there case

good finaly action

After close investigation I have found out who the perpetrator is. It wa... [ERROR] error code: VGhpbmsgYWJvdXQgd2hhdCB5b3UgZGlk status offline...

nooooooooooooooooooooo

this means a means gsd was the culpiret

Edited by Caboose the Ace

After close investigation I have found out who the perpetrator is. It wa... [ERROR] error code: VGhpbmsgYWJvdXQgd2hhdCB5b3UgZGlk status offline...

you have not been called as a witness yet, so your comment is stricken from the record

also may i remind the defendant that manipulation of the witness is not allowed

this is punishable by imprisonment

dog_behind_the_bars.jpg

• Like 2

(A noise, be it real or part of his dream, shifted the vision back into the courtroom setting filled with all the dancing characters the took part in the convoluted menagerie. It was as if Dali himself had painted one of his delusional inspirations and set the whole canvas to music)

tutu_gorilla.jpg

tutu+drowsey.jpg

tdy_lauer_tutu_120524.video-260x195.jpg

tutu%2Bbloke.jpg

img475.jpg

thats gonna give me nightmares

Edited by Caboose the Ace
  • Like 1