team snipers or shotty snipers

Caboose The Ace

11 members have voted

1. 1. whats youre choice

• team snipers
    • shotty snipers

if 343 in a bulltin posted that they are giving us the comminty witch one will be a perma playist what woudl be youre choice

team snipers

shotty snipers

i would pick shotty snipers becase along with the nades it a more of a dirty game of snipers than just a snipe to the head battle

I've never understood the resentment of the shotgun in shotty snipers. Even in Halo 3 lots of people complained about it, it was always strange to me. Getting mowed down by a dude with a shotgun while you and your team all have both shotguns and sniper rifles is really your own problem. Anyone who plays half-way intelligently just doesn't have a problem with getting shotgunned often.

That being said, playing intelligently is harder in Halo 4, as is keeping people at sniper-rifle range, but that's just due to map choice. Haven, for example, is just ridiculous for either team snipers or shotty snipers. You can't see people until they're within mid-range in that map, and you have no mid-range weapon in sniper gametypes (Magnum is NOT a mid-range weapon). It's just dumb. The very thing that make Haven work in other game-types (Keeping a very consistent encounter range) makes it just plain stupid in sniper gametypes (No mid-range weapons). Abandon is similar, but abandon isn't as consistent as Haven.