savior465

Why hello there everyone, this is my first map submission, a remake of Nacht Der Untoten from call of duty: world at war.

post-64540-0-00449800-1360200278.png

The remake features similar weapon placement as the original. The only real difference being the needler in place of the double barreled shotgun. All 12 windows are in the same spots as the original as well. It even includes that spot at the starting room stairs where you could jump on to and make the zombies glitch and not attack you! (Needless to say, it doesn’t work here)

post-64540-0-73800200-1360200296.png

The map is just called “Nacht Der Untoten” and is on my file share. Just look up savior465 and download the second version (V2 is in the description) as it has a few fixes.

The game type is called “Zombies” and is also on my fileshare. (once again, choose the one with V2 in its description)

post-64540-0-33800600-1360200309.png

post-64540-0-42107500-1360200319.png

post-64540-0-36816500-1360200329.png

post-64540-0-23021800-1360200340.png

Recommended player count: 7-16

Um, I'm not sure you've tested out this map, because I'm pretty sure ordnance drops can't come in on walls (sideways.)

I know that they don't appear on walls. Putting the drop markers on the wall will cause the drops to spawn at the base of the wall instead of a foot or so in front of it. I did this so they wouldn't get in the way too much.

Maybe some more dominion pieces, there great for aestetics. Just try to add more to each room next time you forge a map so it doesnt feel plane. I would suggest more, but seeing that you probably used a lot of the budget, I dont think you can do anymore. But still nice map.

Maybe some more dominion pieces, there great for aestetics. Just try to add more to each room next time you forge a map so it doesnt feel plane. I would suggest more, but seeing that you probably used a lot of the budget, I dont think you can do anymore. But still nice map.

Alright, thanks. The upstairs didn't have too many dominion pieces now that i think about it. I'll add more in my next map.