Mr.Biggles Apologises To You.

Mr Biggles

Now, everyone used to know me before....the "incidents" occurred as a nice, fair, fun, banterous (having a laugh), swag, type of guy who just liked to have fun and loved everyone on here, unfortunately, the past few months, things have happened which shouldn't of, because of my rage and other personal problems which some people know about, but yeah, that doesn't matter. The fact is, a lot of people don't trust me anymore and I've lost a lot of respect and chances i should really to be honest of never lost, because i am a good guy, its just personal things in my life have affected me on the forum and on xbox, which should never of even been a factor in the first place.

Im Sorry. I am truly sorry for everything I've done to everyone affected, that is not my character at all and people who know me understand that, i just got cocky and to be honest i shouldn't of. The first person i'd like to say sorry to is Lil Dog, the kid is so chilled and is so friendly to everyone, and i basically kinda let myself go on him, due to the alcohol in my body at the time, and was something i shouldn't of done, I apologize to him right now and i hope this can be a fresh start for me and him, because you deserve it bro, you really do, I know you're probably not everyone's biggest fan, but, I'm a fan of you, and I'm so glad you became staff, because you truly deserve it, all the work you do for this forum is incredible and i hope there are more members like you in the future.

The Second person i want to say sorry to is the big man at the top, Absolute Dog, me and him before all of this had loads of chats about general things and he is such a nice guy to everyone, he tries to make this forum the best place it can be and because of him, this forum has grown and is so friendly because of him, he does everything right, and gives the right jobs to the right people, I know he probably won't believe anything i say now and he has every right to, i said to him i'd change and wouldn't let him down again and i let him down in a matter of days, something which i shouldn't of done, I feel so disappointed and let down in myself because i know before all of this he had massive belief in me, and it has now all gone, all the trust, belief, not just from him but from everyone, and the punishment was right, i am on very thin ice right now and i deserve all the punishments i get. Posts, Awards, none of that matters anymore because i lost it all fairly because of my actions, but, AD is like a father figure to everyone on this forum and he was especially in me, and i know he saw a lot of potential in a lot of members including myself, however i lost his respect and trust and it was hard for me to take, because, i know i'd let him down loads and i wouldn't be surprised, even if i got everything back and loads of people forgave me and i became a normal member again, he would not give me a chance in any sort of...staff or moderator position ever, because i don't deserve it and i don't think its unfair at all if he never forgives me for this, i did the crime, so i get the punishment, But AD, if you do read this, I'm sorry, and if you ever want to talk about what happened, please PM me, i want to try and sort all of this out properly with everyone aside from this post, so if anyone wants to talk to me and i will say sorry to the people affected, I will.

Everyone in this community is a shining light of hope to halo and everyone decent, we are a much better site and community than waypoint and the majority of other halo forums, but i know i put a negative face on this forum and everyone involved, and i know i messed things up a lot, but i really want to be a big part of the community again and i will do what it takes to make it happen, ive messed up twice, once with the survivor fiasco (no details needed) and with the whole lobby incident (explained earlier,) i never wanted to be banned from this forum for my actions but that's what happens, that's life, sometimes you've got to take your punishments like a big boy and accept you did wrong, i knew the day after what i'd done and wanted to put things right, but by that point it was too late, i was banned, i hate myself so much for letting down so many people who believed in me and what i did, before all of this i did everything for you guys to make this community a better place, but none of it matters now, absolutely none of it, because I've lost all of your respect and trust and i want to hopefully regain it as much as i can, I know people will still dislike me and judge me for my past actions, but, I will have to deal with that because of what i did. I've sorted out my personal problems and i assure you this will NEVER EVER EVER EVER happen again, EVER.

Sorry to all the Moderators and members who looked up to me or respected me, and sorry to Twam for letting him down to, i love this site like my baby, i went on it everyday and im so grateful for a second chance which i shouldn't deserve but i got it. So, Thankyou guys.

Now, to brighten up the mood, listen to this :D

• Like 8

Thank you for doing this Biggles. You did do wrong. And you did get what you deserved. But you show your true character by not blaming the site, by manning up and taking the responsibility for what you did. And I salute you :salute: . I was one of the silent members who watched in shock as the fiasco unfolded. And we simply could not believe what we were seeing. We all watched as you were banned, and while we felt that justice had been done for actions committed, we still could not believe what we were seeing.

Biggles, you and I are some of the old school members. You joined in August of 2011, me less than a month earlier. The forum was a lot different back then. AD wasn't even a Community Moderator back then. But look now, for the scales are tipped: AD is the only Site Moderator, and SJ has stepped down. This place has been a place to find Halo no matter what is going on, and to make friends, and to have fun! I remember getting online, and playing with you and Total Mayh3m. I remember when you were MoM, and when we were talking in an XBL party with a few others trying to guess who the next one would be. (Unfortunately, I still have not been MoM :P ) So with all these good memories, and with all that you had contributed, all you had done on here, it was simply devastating to see you banned.

But life went on, and you were talked about in hushed tones. You fell so far from up so high, we began to wonder if it could happen to any of us. You became the dirty secret, the scapegoat. We never expected you to come back. We thought that you would blame the site, blame us, blame anything, and would never return. Sometimes we would see your black name on the list of online members, and would wonder what you saw, or what you thought, or what you were thinking. And we misjudged you. If there's any apologizing to do, it's from us. We saw only what you did wrong. And you did get what you deserved, but we regarded you as trash. And I speak only for myself, but I'm sure most will agree, We're Sorry.

But now you're back, and celebration is in order! For some of us, you will still have to gain our trust once more. But that is a consequence of what you did. And we'll be helping you every step of the way. Thanks Biggles, and welcome back!

• Like 3

Biggles, do you remember when I said I would one day have as many posts as you? Well, today is that day. Alright, gloating over.

Frankly, it is nice to see you back. You are one of the senior members who had/has an impact on may members who have been here a while (including yours truely.) For example, up until recently (because of rearrangement of forums) and still now, you have posts pinned to the top. You have contributed to the forums in many ways. You fell from grace, but we all make mistakes. You aren't the only one who has made mistakes, other members at the time pushed the limits and left or were forced to leave. You are being given a chance, and I personally want to see you uphold this chance and contribute to the forums as you did before.

Good luck Biggles, I know you can do it, but it is all up to you!

• Like 6

Biggles. Someone once told me that it takes a big man to admit what he has done wrong and apologize for it.

I remember joining this site back in march and hearing about this amazing halo player that was on this forum. I think I told myself that I was going to be that good someday. Maybe when I am older.. but you've got talent man. I will never forget the day where my brother got spanked 20-0 in a DGL game. At least my neighbor got a kill on you the next game. I will have to take you on sometime ;)

I have to say I was surprised you came back to here. I thought you would not like any of us anymore. But after seeing you now I am glad you are back. I can now see how hard it would be to leave this place.

As you have said this is going to be a good new start. I am not sure how much to trust you yet. I believe you have changed. The past is behind us now and we can work on making this site the amazing place it is.

Welcome back Mr. Biggles. :)

• Like 1