The C.E. Pistol Being brought into Reach Multiplayer?

Konshens

I know for those of you who went to or watch halofest over the weekend already know all of the information released about halo c.e.a but for anyone who missed it, the halo c.e. pistol is being brought into matchmaking, I wonder if it will be added to just the classic playlist or to all playlists by just replacing the current magnum with the c.e. pistol. Here is the Link to the video:

(
)and if you want to see just the pistol skip to 4:39. What does everyone think about the pistol? Anyone else extremely exicted other than me? It'll be the first time I get to 3 shot peeps on xbox live. Xbox connect in like 04 and 05 was the last time i used the c.e. pistol to 3 shot kids.

Are they just keeping it in a certain playlist or all of reach, hoping for just the playlist

My guess is yes due to the fact that they said the rest of reach will remain untouched. It would only make sense.

Yea for now it'll only go into the classic playlist but who knows later on what they will decide. I'm just excited because back in the day when c.e. Was what xbconnect was all about me and my bro would 3 shot kids left and right. As long as it shoots the same I'll be happy. If it's not exactly like the c.e. Pistol and is just an edited version of the magnum in reach I will be very upset.

in the video they said something about beta hoppers? what is it and how can i be apart of it?

I think what they meant for beta hoppers are just playlists being used to determine what to change before anniversary comes out, it might just be playlists other than classic that implement the changes from the T.U.

Doesn't matter how much they retool the pistol, it will never feel or fire the same as the original CE one. You guys say it is cool now to be able to use it for a quick 3 shot kill, but how many of you actually remember, or even play CE now? The lead time required with weapons like the pistol, is what made them balanced in a way in CE. With the retooled Reach magnum, they are not making a lead time for it, which will lead to much rage. And no you cannot fire as fast as you can pull the trigger. All weapons have a set "recovery fire time" value, that prevents this from happening. Only weapons like the AR have this value set to "0" or very low.