Promethean shield

NastyDB8

I'm not sure if this has been discussed yet, but any thoughts on possibly having the promethean mini shield used as an Armor ability as oppoesed to the Hard light shield?

Pros:

Cons:

Pros: you would be a little more mobile with ability to return fire while still having the shield up for an alotted time.

Cons: broken?!

I think he/she (which ever it is) is talking about the shield the Watchers put up in defense of either Crawlers or Knights. That is a shield that doesnt last nearly as long and doesnt cover everything yet allowes you to be far more mobile than the hard light shield.

• Like 1

I think he/she (which ever it is) is talking about the shield the Watchers put up in defense of either Crawlers or Knights. That is a shield that doesnt last nearly as long and doesnt cover everything yet allowes you to be far more mobile than the hard light shield.

I thought so too, but in any case you would need a watcher for that... and that WOULD be really over powered.

Hard light shield is honestly not that bad, it does reflect pretty much all gunfire. More useful than auto sentry so I don't consider it the worst AA

Auto Sentry is king during CTF. Seems people don't know how to react when a floating ball starts shooting at them and sounds an alarm when they try to sneak to the flag.

Now back to on-topic, that little shield required outside help, so the only way I see this as being possible is if someone could somehow target an ally with their shield.

• 2 weeks later...