Ruin a Wish!

IceMan

Your cat now magically does not sit a box next your pc. But now the cat sits on top of your pc. Then while putting in the newest volume of Juggies on Dvd your aunt bought you, the cats tail wagged and got caught in the dvd drive while.closing. The cat yelps and claws the power cord. This triggers an electrical fire in the wall. Everything in the house burns. The only remaining object left from the fire is ironically the box your cat used to sit in.

I wish kids didn't ruin every nice car you buy.

Wish granted, you so epic that epic isn't even a good enough word to describe it, but since you are not a genetically altered super soldier and your body wasn't meant to handle all of that epicness... you spontaneously combust on your poor old grandma at Christmas dinner.

I wish to have an unlimited supply of BACON!

Wish granted, you so epic that epic isn't even a good enough word to describe it, but since you are not a genetically altered super soldier and your body wasn't meant to handle all of that epicness... you spontaneously combust on your poor old grandma at Christmas dinner.

I wish to have an unlimited supply of BACON!

Wish granted, but it keeps comingand coming and sson you drown in the grease of 12,000 tons of bacon.

I wish I could somehow time travel into 2529 and get into the Spartan-II program.

Wish granted, you built a spaceship that will take you to the far reaches of the universe but you are 99 by the time you finish it. So you blast off and are almost to the farthest reach of all reaches, but you suddenly you have a heart attack and die leaving your body deep in space never to be discovered.

I wish I could see the future.

• 5 months later...

MLG then drops the game you went pro following the event.

I wish I had a superpower.

Your superpower is to be able to take diseases from people by dragging them into your own body, and you can't control it and are taken advantage of by the government.

I wish I could control everything, even my own life span.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...