ALL HALO FANS!!!! ANYONE CONCERNED WITH THE CURRENT STATE OF HALO 4.

ISTRAFED UP0NI

While i do think they could have done better im happy with the game. They did an awseome job in my opinion there's some problems with it. When reach came out everyone said It sucked and it was horrible but now 4's out and reach is the best game on earth now halo 3 was like that to everyone was mad but the people like me that like halo and have common sense have stuck with it.

People don't want to move on for a reason. I've been a young adult playing these games since the first title. I clearly remember each game and each experience, Halo 1, 2, and 3 were all MASSIVELY better then Halo Reach and unfortunately Halo 4.

Halo 4 wants to be good, I can feel it, and it is a much better then game then Reach, but they seriously need to ditch armor abilities, and the ordnance system. Sometimes less is more and I feel this is definitely the case, I feel armor abilities were lame ever since they were introduced in reach and created a crutch for several players and I only accepted Equipment from Halo 3 because you had to go find and utilize it.

People don't want to move on for a reason. I've been a young adult playing these games since the first title. I clearly remember each game and each experience, Halo 1, 2, and 3 were all MASSIVELY better then Halo Reach and unfortunately Halo 4.

Halo 4 wants to be good, I can feel it, and it is a much better then game then Reach, but they seriously need to ditch armor abilities, and the ordnance system. Sometimes less is more and I feel this is definitely the case, I feel armor abilities were lame ever since they were introduced in reach and created a crutch for several players and I only accepted Equipment from Halo 3 because you had to go find and utilize it.

Your statements cannot be proven because it is shrouded in nostalgia for the previous installments. Either that or it would be hard to distinguish between what is nostalgia and what is an honest opinion from the eyes of those who are reading this. This where problems arise in anything, where insane long time veterans(those who resist change) must have there environment forcibly changed for them to adapt. Sadly, i don't know if this is your case or you truly BELIEVE what you think about the game...

i seem to remenber more halo 2 , halo 3 moments then halo 4 i just felt those were all around better games that the maker spent more time into them. halo 4 is a small step into the right direction they need to hurry up tho before people start giving up hope.

i seem to remenber more halo 2 , halo 3 moments then halo 4 i just felt those were all around better games that the maker spent more time into them. halo 4 is a small step into the right direction they need to hurry up tho before people start giving up hope.

But halo 2 and 3 have been out for a long time but halo 4 just recently came out. Of course you would have more memories with those 2 games.

I agree with you.

Hmmmm. I am having a blast with the game! I came on here to Talk about the fun i am having and all i find is negativity. :(

BoltShot! Camo Camping! No Ranked Playlists! Sprinting! Halo Is Dying! BOOGAH BOOGAH BOOGAH!

Sorry man, I was just watching some Courage the Cowardly Dog. I love Eustace.