Bungie Cheer's Up Sick Child

SykoWolf

We all love Bungie for their contribution to Halo....from the creation to the nurturing of our favourite franchise...

But after reading this, i think i love Bungie even more.....

original.jpg

Two weeks ago, Redditor fiscal_ asked if anyone knew how to get in touch with Bungie, the creators of Halo. His son, a big Halo fan, had just received a liver transplant, and fiscal_ wanted to cheer him up with some sort of Halo-themed gift.

It worked. Yesterday, fiscal_ came back to the Halo Reddit to show off pictures of his son recovering from the surgery with his brand new Spartan helmet, thanks to the folks at Bungie (and their non-profit branch, The Bungie Foundation).

Just look how happy he is:

xlarge.jpg

• Like 6

*Cough Cough* im sick to...

I think thats a wonderful thing they did as long as that was not just to show off. Good job Bungie you still go-t some good in you :thumbsup:

Never mind it says Non profit. Good job Bubie!!!

They wouldnt have...these pictures were not taken by Bungie for publicity...these were taken by the father of the child and shared by him...Bungie did this out of the kindness of their hearts :3