Why all complaiment?

Slayer25

People are complaining about many things that Halo 4 has brought. Most of which include opinions (and nothing more) about the campaign, why some guns should be "buffed" or "nerfed", why is there no forge world, ect.

I believe that some of the arguments seem to state a good point, but most others are just self-centered opinions about the game. This is due because of the lack of proper argumentation. Even though, I agree that some weapons should be modified to make a better balance, I don't make such a ruckus about it.

• Like 1

People are complaining about many things that Halo 4 has brought. Most of which include opinions (and nothing more) about the campaign, why some guns should be "buffed" or "nerfed", why is there no forge world, ect.

I believe that some of the arguments seem to state a good point, but most others are just self-centered opinions about the game. This is due because of the lack of proper argumentation. Even though, I agree that some weapons should be modified to make a better balance, I don't make such a ruckus about it.

I basically agree with what you said, sure, some things need nerfing, some things should've been changed less, some things shouldn't have been removed, etc. I've finally come to get used to the game after a LOT of game time. And I kinda like it now. I'd still play Halo 3 though, definitely, I think some people need to be a bit more open minded - the real world is constantly changing, those who can't adapt suffer. This is a good example.

• Like 1

i liked this game for awhile but now i hate it and it's cause of one thing the way one gets the customizations. it sucks i'm rank 46 in game and just recently got back to playing but i was killed by some high levels for no reason in spartan ops -,- i think you ppl of 343 need to make it easier for ppl to unlock the customizations like maybe at 30 insted of 50 gees i used to love halo but now it feels stupid having to play like that while your friends brag about their customization stuff

also whats the point of these giving customizations away when only ppl lvl 50 or higher can use them it why i'm saying of lowering the requirement to at least 30 to be fair

I basically agree with what you said, sure, some things need nerfing, some things should've been changed less, some things shouldn't have been removed, etc. I've finally come to get used to the game after a LOT of game time. And I kinda like it now. I'd still play Halo 3 though, definitely, I think some people need to be a bit more open minded - the real world is constantly changing, those who can't adapt suffer. This is a good example.

Well said. People DO need to be a little more open minded and accept the ideas that are given. Change always takes it's toll.

343, lost the plot... To be frank, the game is sloppy, rushed and overall poor... We get this crap that halo NEEDS to change or SUDDEN DEATH, but 343 went mad. Yes every game needs to keep fresh but the changes are just crap boring pointless and ruins halo. It may be 'new' but it isn't because we seen it all before have we?? And it sucks where the hell is the innovation at?

People please calm down. No need to be hasty now, do we? Just express what you feel about the game in a organized and well thought out matter. No need to start a commotion. If you didn't like the game, simply state why, with all due respect. If not, then go play CoD LOL

but we are playing cod with sheilds its a much more frustrating game :D

The reason people don't like the game is simply because it's new. They have the best memories of playing those old games (whether it be 1, 2 or even 3 that they started at) because it was their first experience with a competitive shooter and thus the formula was brand new and shiny to them. They don't like Halo 4 because playing it isn't evoking the same strength of feeling as playing that first Halo title did. Other people might be butthurt because they considered themselves "good" at older Halo games but are having trouble adapting to this title where everyone can sprint and the other team can potentially get power weapons anywhere, anytime.

In reality, Halo 4 is not any "worse" or "better" than its predecessors, and pretty much any complaint anyone can make about it is subjective.