"Watch your step!" on "Tip Toe"

ChewyNutCluster

UPDATED WITH VIDEOS!

Hello everyone, this is my first ever attempt at forge and I want to know what you think. I'm a huge fan of THFE and being featured by them would be absolutely amazing! Thanks!

Gamertag: ChewyNutCluster

GAME TYPE: Watch your step! (in fileshare........go the file browser > Gametypes > Fileshare Search > ChewyNutCluster > Watch your step!)

Map: Tip Toe (in fileshare.......go to file browser > Gametypes > Fileshare Search > ChewyNutCluster > Tip Toe)

Recommended # of players: 8-10

Description
This is a king of the hill variant. One team (blue at first) spawns in the hill which is on top of a floating platform created by multiple extraction crates. The other team (red at first) spawns in structures off to the side of the hill and must use their DMRs to shoot the crates making them disappear. The objective is simple: one team must stay alive for as long as possible by jumping around on the crates as they disappear and respawn and the other must try to keep shooting the crates out under the opponents' feet to make them fall to their doom. There are 4 rounds and the team with the most points (hill time) after the game wins.

If anyone wants to try this out feel free to download it off my fileshare. Thanks so much for reading!

-NUT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV2-R9vmWyc&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIiSCL8ZnfU

post-60742-0-12279000-1358386623.jpg

post-60742-0-83374100-1358386718.jpg

post-60742-0-58560000-1358386776.jpg