New Matchmaking Addition "Custom Game Search"

IK Hunter

When you enter into "War Games" their should be a section given to you were you can choose bringing you into a worldewide custom games search where you can go into any one's custom game.

Saying that their would have to be a new option added where you choose the game's privacy, the privacy settings would go like this.

Invite Only- Can only join when invited.

Friends Only- Friends of anyone in the game, can join only.

Open- You can join by acessing someones player card and confirming "Join Session in Progress"

and..

Open to the world- When choosing open to the world, that put's your custom games lobby and current game into the Custom Game search allowing people to easily join through the search.

What do you think?

Please reply

Let's all see if 343i will see this!

• Like 2

When you enter into "War Games" their should be a section given to you were you can choose bringing you into a worldewide custom games search where you can go into any one's custom game.

Saying that their would have to be a new option added where you choose the game's privacy, the privacy settings would go like this.

Invite Only- Can only join when invited.

Friends Only- Friends of anyone in the game, can join only.

Open- You can join by acessing someones player card and confirming "Join Session in Progress"

and..

Open to the world- When choosing open to the world, that put's your custom games lobby and current game into the Custom Game search allowing people to easily join through the search.

What do you think?

Please reply

Let's all see if 343i will see this!

i like it....lol

Obviously this has been wanted by the community for some time now, but don't expect it anytime soon. They want players to focus on their rank and other playlists so the overall population doesn't get too low in some hoppers. If people were allowed to just search for custom games they'd have less of a reason to EVER go into a matchmaking hopper lol other than to level up and get commendations.

Hell, if I went into a custom game and found a large community of friends who always play custom games, I'd probably hang my rank up for retirement and just play what I want, when I want lol.