343 Should Make A Movie

Bryce Catholique

343 Did make a movie, im sure you heard of it, it was a little thing called Forward Unto Dawn?

It was released on Blue Ray too?

That was a little rude... O_o

I don't see why a movie made in the same manner as the cutscenes wouldn't be a possibility. considering L.A. Noir used the same technology to make an entire game.

That was a little rude... O_o

I don't see why a movie made in the same manner as the cutscenes wouldn't be a possibility. considering L.A. Noir used the same technology to make an entire game.

Sorry, didn't mean for it to sound rude, it's just some people forgot we JUST had a movie :rofl:

• 3 months later...

Here is my Dream for the Perfect Halo Movie...

The Budget of the Movie should be Over $357 Million.

The Role Of Master Chief should be played by Dwayne Johnson.

The Role Of Captain Keys should be played by Michael Douglas.

The Role of Cortana should be played by Angelina Jolie.

The Role of Sgt Johnson should be played by Samuel L Jackson.

The Role of Admiral Hood should be played by Russell Crowe.

And the Narrator should be Morgan Freeman...

The Directors should be James Cameron, Michael Bay, and J.J Abrams (Yes all three of them working together).

The Entire Movie should be filmed in the most state of the art, High Definition, IMAX 3D cameras.

And they should have no time constraints for creating the movie...

they made forward onto dawn which was awesome, i always said that bungie should make a halo movie but maybe we will see 343 making one. i hope

This point right here~ F.U.D. was made by 343, so a movie was already made by them. Nextly, as expected would happen there were flaws in translation between the games, the books, and F.U.D. Did anyone notice that supposedly before anyone knew about the spartans that the chief comes blasting in in Mark VI armor (the variant seen in the Halo Legends shorts (don't get me started on those failures)) an armor which he didn't have until Halo 2 at which point the spartans were known about by EVERYBODY. Anyway, before I rip into the innaccuracy of that small video they did make, I would like to also say that there also was another attempt at a Halo movie long before, I'm sure you heard of or watched District 9. This movie was funded by microsoft to be the first halo film, however, several million dollars in, the director informed them he couldn't do it, and they recycled the props. You may notice a few Halo-esque designs on the vehicles and weapons of that movie. So in general, microsoft has a bad experience with halo movies and prolly won't sink any more money in, and the movies we do get seem to be riddeled with innaccuracies.

Surely they can.

They made Halo 4 have wonderful graphics

and they have proven that they can by, making Forward Unto Dawn.

If they dont then maybe they arent ready or something, no rush they are still making more games.

and The more games they make the better they can edit it to look realstic and legit.

So, maybe they can wait but, I dont want them to.

​But, ya know it is all up to them so, no rush guys!

:P 

In a way, the already did make a movie for the Halo franchise. Forward Unto Dawn is what I consider to be a movie even though it was released in a weekly episodic format. That being the case, when you bought the bridged version that released on the DVD and Blu-Ray format, you noticed that it ended up feeling like a movie.