Attachments?

GruntNoober

What does everyone think of being able to apply attachments to your guns before the mission on Halo 5?

Yeah its kinda like what happened in Black Ops 2 but I think it would be a good idea for Halo because sometimes my aim is just the worst so it would be good to be able to attach a scope to the assault rifle!!!

I would be comfortable with attachments that didn't alter weapon performance.

So if you wanted a scope that would be fine, if you wanted a laser sight that would be fine, as long as the weapon performed the same with or without those attachments. You might find you want a lower power scope on smaller maps for your DMR, so you could attach one.

I think a game with performance-altering attachments CAN be balanced, but even if they're balanced they're not what I want from Halo. I'm comfortable with it in Battlefield 3, and I think it SHOULD show up in games like Borderlands and Shadowrun, but not in Halo. Weapons have always been fine tuned to perform a certain way in this game, that's how I prefer it.

are u playingon easy becase i dobut thhey would on most missions maybe on 1 mission but i doubt that and to play halo on a harder diffuclty u have to ouse every wepon to youre advange

No, I play on heroic on my first playthrough and then legendary on my second.

It woul become like Call of Duty if we can put attachments in the guns.

I said that in the post.

hmm i dunno because i love halo as you cant actually aim in but it would be good if you could aim down the sight or add grenade launchers in that would be cool and honestly for halo 5 they seriously need to sort out the human weapons their kinda appauling , nowadays weapons would destroy unsc guns

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...