The funniest game of Halo I ever played!

Xylox

WOW!!!! I feel bad for you man. If this would've happened to me I'd be telling those kids to take the disc out and break it in half lol This is why this game is terrible. No ranking system what so ever so you never get matched with people of similar skill.

WOW!!!! I feel bad for you man. If this would've happened to me I'd be telling those kids to take the disc out and break it in half lol This is why this game is terrible. No ranking system what so ever so you never get matched with people of similar skill.

"I hate halo 4 so much I'm going to post my opinion about how bad this is on anything halo 4 related"

That's hilarious because this used to happen to me all the time. In Halo 3 and Halo Reach.

No but really. Having to carry people DID happen in Halo 3. So often that people took the time out of their busy lives to create pictures to send to people who got carried (see last link).

http://halo.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=FAlRY+Ponies

http://halo.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=SixTub

http://halo.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=65992513

sometimes i get so angry at bad temates take this for example in the end of the mach the score was zero to 1 i was on the team that had zero at 1 point in the game we got the flag and insted of running in wich he had a clear shot to do he stayed at the base to stop the edemy flag carrier and he died

see what i mean stupid team mates

Getting paired with mind-bogglingly bad teamates is part of halo.

I would say these kids are the worst I've ever seen, but that's only because of my short term memory. I feel like a vietnam veteran at this point, "I've seen some things man! and some stuff!"

On a side note, it DOES seem to be really bad in this halo particularly, as I've gotten angry enough with terrible teamates that I go above an beyond to tell them in messages they they should kill themselves, their mother should have swallowed them, and other rage fueled gems. When your in a team slayer game, and a teamate goes 0 on 20+ and he was PLAYING, we got problems. lol

This video represents every reason why casual and competitive players need to be separated through ranked and social playlists. This needs to happen so that the worst end of the casual fanbase, such as these players, won't spoil the fun for the rest of us.

Aside from that, you had a great game. It's a travesty that you couldn't get the win.