Halo 5 New gamemode Ideas

Halo5Ideas

Halo 5 firefight Ideas.

You get dropped off in a pelican to the starting area. You fight off waves of enemys. After a set, a pelican picks you up but gets shot down. You must make your way by warthog to another pelican. When you find it, covies attack. Arena battle two takes place. You take the turret on the pelican as the pelican takes off. You fight of waves of banshees. Your pelican needs to refuel so it lands . (You spend your points in the shop on the pelican to buy weapons, ammo, equipment etc.)

Equipment should return also. Promethians attack. This starts arena- battle three. Then your pelican takes off and lands on the infinity. Then you unlock map two. On different maps, the store is in different locations. I hope you like my idea for a new gamemode in halo 5 :laughing: It has little journeys from place to place and has a store and arena battles. It's like a mixture between spartan ops so everyone gets what they want :fun: Also it is like a story and to unlock the next map you must unlock the one before it.

Two teams, Covenant and humans are fighting over a planet. Infinity and a covenant battlecruiser. Maybe a 16 vs 16 with the new X Box. The humans have the option to fend off the space attack from the opposing team or be an ODST and dropping to the surface to try and take out the ground resistance. Each side has an armoury on board, so you don't have to go into battle unprepared. Both UNSC and Covenant will deploy ground and air vehicles, and they have something similar to an AC-130, where thet can fire off a large cannon that gives each teams an advantage over the other. While they're down there they can set up cannons on the groung to help thier allies in space to disable the ship's shields. All the while, the opposing team is attempting to both set up thier cannon on the ground and disable yours, and likewise for your team, trying to prevent them from biulding or using thier cannon. There is a battle in between the space and ground, in the air and this both serves as a place to take on ground forces from above and as a blockade for the space vehicles from reaching the ground. NPCs should be able to be used for the surplus of soldiers, much like Battlefront II, except smarter, and they should be in all sections of the battle and supply more to where thier forces are weakest. Both players and NPCs are trying to fend off each others offensive on all fronts. The players can take thier ships right from space to air and land, but that risks being targeted by the players in space and in the air, and leaving your space force weaker. There would be a whole arsenal at each teams command, and there would be a variety of space ships, including transport Pelicans for both boarding parties and to fly down to the ground and picking up troops for help in the air, seeing as air vehicles can't fly in space. Each ship will have strengths and weaknesses, like the transport wouldn't have that much firepower, or the battle Pelican is fast but doesn't turn fast and isn't dexterious. If and when the shields are disabled the other team must board the enemy ship and take it over. The ship will have turrets and automated defences, but the players will have to dodge them and board the ship and take it over at the bridge. This mode would require teamwork and strategy. Of course what each team can do, the other can as well, to equalize and make it fair. The battles can take place over different planets to give some variety. There will be a lot more to it, but this is is what I have to start off with. is it alright?

Im thinking of a gamemode called capture the convoy. You spawn on a frigate or covenant cruiser which you have to protect from the opposing team which could be the covenant or Flood etc and you have to fly to the enemies ship blow up the shield generators infiltrate and then capture the objective. you can spawn your vehicles with a terminal you can use the gun turrets on your ship to protect from enemy flying vehicles. And thats all i have thought of i hope Halo 5 is a more beast game than COD im sick of Cod always being on top of the ladder. Good luck 343

I like your idea, but it dosen't come off as a firefight game mode. it sounds more like a spartan ops mission tbh.

I would like to see them shake up firefight though. instead of having the same bonus wave every time I think they should have pelicans come in and drop off some mantis' or scorpian's or various power weapons. then have a bonus wave of any random enemy in the game. if you get through it alive you get to keep the drop off.

or maybe use your acquired points to order in new things like vehicles weapons or bonus lives.