Halo 4 in production.

iTzF1R3M4N

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't see reach as gritty. I really didn't like how they talked up noble 6 as being a lone wolf and yet you get babysitted through the whole game.

I would like to see something darker, which is where I think they are going. When frank talks about an ancient evil, I really think it is precursers not forerunners. Something deeply devilish.

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't see reach as gritty. I really didn't like how they talked up noble 6 as being a lone wolf and yet you get babysitted through the whole game.

I would like to see something darker, which is where I think they are going. When frank talks about an ancient evil, I really think it is precursers not forerunners. Something deeply devilish.

Yes! Reach wasn't dark or scary enough. the said they wanter to bring back the elites alien-like crazyness. to me the only scary part (and it's not really that scary) was on winter contingency when the elite grabs the girl and drags her out of the room. the other halos were way more intense.

Yes! Reach wasn't dark or scary enough. the said they wanter to bring back the elites alien-like crazyness. to me the only scary part (and it's not really that scary) was on winter contingency when the elite grabs the girl and drags her out of the room. the other halos were way more intense.

The scariest part of the game to me was the first time I had a Silver Elite pull a sword out on legendary. I was like nononononononononONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Bad luck for me, I backed right into a gold elite with a frg and he Chuck Norrised me. :/

• Like 2

i think that halo 4 should have a little more blood and a lot more cursing.

so mabye if parrents here there 5 year olds tv say "SNIPER GET THE F*** DOWN" they will reconsider buying halo for the anyoing kids

lmao agreed. The squeakers do get annoying from time to time. From all the time to time, in fact.