AR to O.P

SoF xSPARKLEZ

The Assault Riffle? "OP" With all due respect man, ARE YOU MAD!? The Assault Riffle is no where near "OP". Most people use precision weapons instead, and they are the ones with the upper hand, since they can engage from a good distance! The Assault Riffle is mostly effective on close quarters combat, which is not really great, since there's too many Boltshots hanging around. Even though it is certainly better than the previous Assault Riffle models from past games, it should be slightly buffed, since it won't compete against precision weapons.

• Like 1

The AR is in no way OP. It's the best AR type weapon IMO though. It has the ability to beat a player using a Precision weapon at mid range though if the person using the AR is smart enough. The only weapons in this game I think are OP is the DMR and Boltshot. DMR needs a slight damage nerf and the boltshot needs it's effective range limited and charge time increased.

The AR's not overpowered. It has tons of bloom, lacks the range and accuracy of precision weapons, and only kills fast when each bullet makes a hit on the target, which takes quite some skill to use. It must be burst fired to gain better accuracy at mid range, and must be continuously fired at close range. People only die to the AR because the AR user is better then they are.

The AR is certainly not overpowered. it is a close to mid range weapon. Dmr is over powered in my opinion. Long range players should be expecting to die against the ar in close range. They need to stay far away to do good. In all honesty the ar is for the first time ever balanced it has always been the under dog now it is finally a fair weapon and people are hating on it.

Me with my AR on a medium to small map with decent cover can beat the average DMR user any day. That doesn't make it OP, just good for what it does, which is killing at close quarter. Now if the AR could kill a DMR user at medium to long range then we would have a problem, but it can't so we don't have a problem.