AR to O.P

SoF xSPARKLEZ

You are absolutely clowning if you think the AR is OP. Do me a favor and go get AR master. And then try to tell me it's OP. Cool it may take down shields, but it doesn't kill people. It takes more shots to kill someone than it does to take down a shield. You should never lose to an AR with a BR/DMR. If anything, I'd say slightly buff the AR.

• Like 1

AR actually has to be one of the more balanced guns of this game, its lethal up close and will outclass every gun except the DMR (The real OP gun) at close quarters

AR takes skill. Hope to god youre trolling

The DMR beats the AR at close quarters? You've got to be joking! The AR, and other automatic weapons, will flatten the DMR, and other precison weapons, at close quarters.

The DMR beats the AR at close quarters? You've got to be joking! The AR, and other automatic weapons, will flatten the DMR, and other precison weapons, at close quarters.

If you hop around and or have a jetpack you can easily topple an AR user at mid range and even close range with a DMR.

At close range you can get three shots off and than melee if you know how to juke.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd actually like to see a very slight BUFF to the Assault Rifle if anything. Damage per shot, firing speed, and magazine size are fine as they are, the only problem is that it blooms a little too quickly and too much. Make it just a little more accurate at max bloom and the rate of bloom lower (so that you can effectively fire two-round bursts over and over with no real penalty) and it would be pretty much perfect. As is, it's still slightly underpowered at medium-close ranges, and I'd like to see it compete more effectively with the precision weapons a bit further out.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I, have watched my sons put all 32 rounds into a DMR user's back @ PB range just to have him, spin around ,fire one round that broke full sheilds & killed them, Same with BR 1, 3 round burst beats full auto AR CQB so many times i lost count. We have watched the films after to confirm it.

Regards, John