Crysis 2

Admiral Ackbar

So I just got the game the other day. And just now sat down and started playing it. I'm only 2 levels into the game. I like some of the abilities you have, and what not. I'm just curious as to what people think on here about it. i know it's an older game, but still wondering what your thoughts are on it. And I'll probably let you know my thoughts when I finish the game.

Crysis 2 is great. The campaign is the best I've ever played and the multiplayer is pretty good once you get the hang of it.

The best SP ever...?

And the multiplayer pretty good? Yeah it's good if you can get past the horrendous lag that never goes away, cheap classes, melee whores, camping, and the horrible spawn killing.

I mean, don't get me wrong. I respect your opinion but while I loved the SP it's nowhere near the best ever IMO.

Anyways it's a good purchase overall regardless.

The best SP ever...?

And the multiplayer pretty good? Yeah it's good if you can get past the horrendous lag that never goes away, cheap classes, melee whores, camping, and the horrible spawn killing.

I mean, don't get me wrong. I respect your opinion but while I loved the SP it's nowhere near the best ever IMO.

Anyways it's a good purchase overall regardless.

It's the best I've played, which, now that I think about it, doesn't actually mean that much since I haven't really played a lot of 360 games. And in the multiplayer games I've played, I haven't had any of those problems.

I bought the game from gamestop some time ago and beat the campaign in about 2 days I think. It was pretty fun and the story was decent. The multiplayer was pretty good as well. Loved creeping around with the invis and killing people. Turned it back in before the 7 days were up for full refund just because the achievements for it took to long to get. Probably going to get the 3rd once it's released and the price drops a bit.

I didn't try out the multyplayer but the campaign is really good and the story has quite some interesting turns. I also liked the mix between linearity and openness which you don't see often. The only thing which nearly breaks the game is the ******* stupid enemy AI. Seriously, it's one of the worst I've ever seen (just type in Crysis 2 AI on youtube).

• 2 weeks later...

This is a splendid game! Some of the best graphics I've seen in single-player and the multiplayer was pretty fun as well. In fact, now that you've brought it up, I think I may start playing this again a little more! If I remember correctly, just a few cheevos left... may try to get those! Thanks for bringing me back down memory lane... even if it wasn't that old.