No chiefs eyes?

Baeztoberfest

Hey y'all. I beat the game on legendary on solo and got a pretty badass ending with the chiefs face. Then me and a friend beat it on legendary and no chiefs eyes... What gives? Is that a solo only thing? Why didn't it work? Anyone know? He was amped to see it and kinda felt a little robbed...

Hmm check to make sure you got the credit for the missions by opening commendations and going to look in the campaign section. If you disconnected from xbox live at any point during these missions it will still show that you beat the mission on legendary but not give you the commendation

Oh he's not worried about the commendation although now that you mention it it would be wise to see if be got the armor unlocks...

And no this isn't a troll morons. This is just a guy trying to help his friend out to get the ending he worked hard for. Don't understand why it didn't unlock and it was a little frustrating especially since I've already gotten it solo.

I won't flame the forums but I'm looking for honest answers please. Also I've checked to make sure it said each mission was completed on legendary and yes they have. So... Aside from beating each mission again is there an easier way?