What Should Be Added Into Forge Mode?

NinetysBorn

Which of these ideas would you like to see in forge?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these ideas would you like to see in forge?

• "no ammo" trait
    • sandbox map (possibly free dlc?)
    • forge the weather
    • free-for-all ctf/ bomb gametype
    • forge pallette with more variety
    • None of the above

Alright guys I got 5 ideas I would really love to see in Halo 4 custom games/ forge but i'm not sure if they're any good. Let me know what you think.

1. In the custom gametype settings, I would like to see a "no ammo" trait

2. 343 Industries should release a sandbox like map (possibly as free dlc?)

3. Able to change the weather on a map in forge mode.

4. Under the oddball settings make it a possibility that players have to take the oddball to a certain destination to score points (almost like a free-for-all ctf or bomb gametype)

5. Last but not least I would like to see a little bit more in the forge pallette for maps that don't have structure.

Now I realize some of the issues with these ideas, but I would just like to see what you guys think about it first. Which ideas would you guys like to see come true? Which ideas do you think are just terrible? Please let me know and thank you to everyone who took the time to read this.

Yup. I don't like it that some maps don't have structure implemented on them. Kinda kills some of the ideas I come up with for certain maps. :wallbash:

Yup yes it does :/ Well hopefully enough people can see this so that it at least spreads around. Thanx for youre post! :awesome: and nice picture by the way :o lol

Forge the Weather! defenitly. I was close to sandbox but i want some new to halo like THE WEATHER!

Very much agreed. Being able to change the weather in forge would definitely be something refreshing and thats exactly what halo needs right now. Both ideas would make such a great addition to halo forge! Like I have said before I would really love to see this become a reality, along with the rest of all these ideas. Thanx for youre post man and again thank you to everyone for youre time

If only 343 heard our cries

You do realise that this is a fan site and not their official forums, right?

The Halo Waypoint forums are.

Also, changing the weather is an unrealistic change to hope for. You would only see an update that large in the next Halo game (especially with the processing power of the new Xbox that they are developing for.)

• 3 weeks later...

Falcons

heck yeah falcons

i think they should allow us to us the broadsword and the linch. also a new map that allows u to use all vehicals in the game and add falcons and normal pelicans and the one u get to fly and use in campain with all the guns u can use the guns u can shoot when u are flying it and weapons on the side for u to grab if u like. also a space map that u can spawn any flying vehical. in the game.

This might seem like a big ask (and maybe even a more ambitious idea!) but if 343 created a forge software for PC and developed hardware that allowed for connectivity between an Xbox hard drive and a PC, imagine the possibilities. No more fiddling around with co-ordinates or finely adjusting rotation with clunky analog sticks. No more endless pressing buttons and lack of shortcuts to mass-fabricate maps. The freedom of a mouse and keypad and millions of shortcuts at your fingertips. It's almost certainly not going to happen, but one can always hope...

I would really like different skins and models for objects. Like Forerunner, Human, Covenant skins and models for all current structures in Forge as well as a few new unique ones added for each civilization. Forge weather would be amazing, and I would also love to be able to edit terrain and add water. Please make it happen 343! We would be so grateful!

• 2 weeks later...

Aside from fixed and improved tools (fine edit, better magnets, etc) the biggest thing that I want to see that's still in the realm of possibility is a forge DLC with more canvases, like a desert or snow one. And the interesting thing that can be done with a snow canvas is have snow texture mapping on the objects, just like they do with grass on the rocks on Ravine.

• Like 1