No more friends on Halo....

Forerunner Reclaimer

So some of my friends are already starting to abandon Halo 4 and I'm here to find new friendly friends who are competitive.. lols. I love playing pratically anything on Halo 4 its just that I need a little group of people who I can invite to make a full team cause you know what happens when you play with randoms... not fun. So please if anyone just wants to win some games, play custom games or just play for the fun of the game, please add me or leave your gamertag and I will certainly add you. :) GT: Snipers Stream

I'll play if you want. Message me. I may not be online for the next day or two, though. Internet connection has been pretty bad.

And did your friends jump ship to Black Ops II by any chance? Because if that's so, we should all throw cinderblocks at them for their poor taste in games.

• Like 1

I'll play if you want. Message me. I may not be online for the next day or two, though. Internet connection has been pretty bad.

And did your friends jump ship to Black Ops II by any chance? Because if that's so, we should all throw cinderblocks at them for their poor taste in games.

yea....