Check out my awsome covi idea

PublicAlliance

Hey guys L0N3PR1C3 here over the passed week ive been thinking of new covi ideas and i came up with this covi type dog simply called the Covernant Crawler! What it is, is a dog that is a reptyle and part of the covi. the Covi Crawler holds a plasma granade launcher on his back has four legs 2 toes like the Prmethian Crawlers feet. It has armor every were but its head you can assasanate it and while you are on the covi crawler press B and you can taimb it so it is on the UNSC's team and follows you. While the covi crawler is with the covi there will be at least 4 covi crawlers around an elite but not all elites. The Covi Crawler has small health but can still do alot of damage to you it will be a one shot kill on the head with any gun (not including plasma pistol) and are extreamly fast. The Covi Crawler will charge at you like a brute did in reach but unlike the brute the Covi Crawler will know what it is doing and will leave you with no sheild. But it will be pretty easy shooting em while they are running. They are wiled animals and carnivores so if it attacks a human it will eat it either on the head,stommach or were ever possible. Ans it will have a tale. Please tell me what do you guys think of this and if you like it please reply or like this or both would be great. I realy wana know what other people think? That is why i made this topic so plz tell me what you guys think.

• Like 3

I respect your imagination and trying to throw something new out there, but as 117 said this is way too similar to the Promethean crawler and it doesn't really serve a purpose in the Cove military structure. For example, they would have a fast/elusive type unit if they brought back the fast moving jackals from Reach or the Drones.

What the Covenant do need is a non mortar type seige vehicle capable of projecting plasma out in a line rather than a lob. As cool as the Wraith is, it is severely outgunned by the Scorpion in terms of pinpoint shots. You can easily move out of a Wraiths mortar range where as a Scorpion can bracket and decimate a target area in an instant. They could/should (Covenant) add some type of direct plasma Wraith to stand toe to toe with the Scorpion.

Don't get me wrong, I hope they don't do that as I really enjoy the difference. However, speaking from a military mind, their mobile armor just doesn't match the Scorpion. Of course the Covenant are known for being imitative rather than innovative and with the Prophets all but gone they may enter into a dark age of military prowess advancement.

One thing is for sure, after the Covenant war, Humanity should have reverse engineered many of the Covenant plasma weaponry and created their own line of destruction from it.

Regardless (long story short), good thinking on your part but the unit you mention is rather redundant to the existing Crawler.

• Like 1

What the Covenant do need is a non mortar type seige vehicle capable of projecting plasma out in a line rather than a lob. As cool as the Wraith is, it is severely outgunned by the Scorpion in terms of pinpoint shots. You can easily move out of a Wraiths mortar range where as a Scorpion can bracket and decimate a target area in an instant. They could/should (Covenant) add some type of direct plasma Wraith to stand toe to toe with the Scorpion.

Don't get me wrong, I hope they don't do that as I really enjoy the difference. However, speaking from a military mind, their mobile armor just doesn't match the Scorpion. Of course the Covenant are known for being imitative rather than innovative and with the Prophets all but gone they may enter into a dark age of military prowess advancement.

I think Locust would fit perfectly for this job.

On topic. I would like a fast moving covy enemy but it should be different from Promethean counterparts. As said maybe drones could come back? No no! I hate those little bastardz. Just remembered how annoying they were fight against( at least in previous games)

the Covi Crawler holds a plasma granade launcher on his back has four legs 2 toes like the Prmethian Crawlers feet. It has armor every were but its head you can assasanate it and

The Covi Crawler has small health but can still do alot of damage to you it will be a one shot kill on the head with any gun (not including plasma pistol) and are extreamly fast.

The Covi Crawler will charge at you like a brute did in reach but unlike the brute the Covi Crawler will know what it is doing and will leave you with no sheild.

But it will be pretty easy shooting em while they are running.

Simply stated, this is a mirror image of the Promethean Crawler.....there is nothing special or original about this.