Halo 5 and 6 plot ideas?

Delpen9

MY IDEAS-------

This is listed by suggestions:

1. Add a locus (from halo wars) as a covenant mech.

2. Make the flood come back in the last mission of halo 5.

3. Change the halo setting of halo 5 to erde-tyrene.

4. Put the didact's war sphinx in halo 5 or 6's campaign.

5. Make 2 war sphinx combine later in halo 6 after we have first seen and destroyed ateast 1 war sphinx.(see halo wiki for details)

6. Infect the didact with the flood in halo 6 giving the flood control of the prometheans, ironically a force meant to stop the flood.

7. make the humans and the covenant work together to defeat the flood and the prometheans...

8. Make a new gravemind in halo 6.

9. Put a hornet or falcon to forge.

10. Add a wider variety of halo gametypes.

11. Make the flood mode more customizable... mainly infected traits and loadouts + no waypoint for last man standing.

12. Allow the ability to turn off sprint.

13. make the jet pack stronger... not just a useless jump boost

14. Add more customization options to custom games.

15.In the future halo's- make more arena style maps

16. Bring back a skill ranking system like in halo 3 or 2.

17. Make casual part of multiplayer and a skill based part.

18. Put atleast 1 scarab between halo 5 and 6

19. MAKE A GAME EXTENSION ALLOWING FIREFIGHT WITH THE FLOOD, PROMETHEANS, COVENANT. I SERIOUSLY WANT FLOOD IN FIREFIGHT! (Keep Spartan ops but add this in as a game extension similar to halo 3 odst.)(u have to buy the firefight disc)

• Like 1

Plot?????

Who cares about a PLOT????!!!!

I WANT RAW TOUGH MULTIPLAYER FOR MEN!!!!!

No more campaign.

Just straight RANKED 1 to 50.

Quit catering to the 6 year olds.

No more ordinance drop. You start with a pistol. You find your own weapons.

I want a game engine thats not jittery. I want SMOOTH movement from players. I want the entire game engine to be DEVOTED to multiplayer.

I want screen text large enough to read without a pair of binoculars. I want the winning score to be 50 kills. I want a carnage report I can read.

No more specializations. You armor will be for aesthetics only and has to be EARNED by ranking up.

• Like 3

Plot?????

Who cares about a PLOT????!!!!

I WANT RAW TOUGH MULTIPLAYER FOR MEN!!!!!

No more campaign.

Just straight RANKED 1 to 50.

Quit catering to the 6 year olds.

No more ordinance drop. You start with a pistol. You find your own weapons.

I want a game engine thats not jittery. I want SMOOTH movement from players. I want the entire game engine to be DEVOTED to multiplayer.

I want screen text large enough to read without a pair of binoculars. I want the winning score to be 50 kills. I want a carnage report I can read.

No more specializations. You armor will be for aesthetics only and has to be EARNED by ranking up.

Sorry to crush your dreams but ther will never be console halo game without a campaign, because some people by it just for multiplayer, and other get it for campaign and see multiplayer as a little treat.
  • Like 6

I had an idea for Halo 4 way back when Reach was new, but then the game was made, obviously. I'll think of something for this, just give me time. In the meantime, I guess I'll throw some ideas out for multiplayer:

1. Make the Battle Rifle a 4 shot kill weapon like it was in Halo 2 and 3.

2. Bring back the Hornet and/or Falcon.

3. Bring back the skill ranks (since people seem to be complaining so much about it).

4. Bring back armor that's unlocked by getting achievements.

5. Dedicated servers. 'Nuff said.

6. Make a community playlist that consists of custom games and maps created by players.

7. Put enough maps in the shipped game so that DLC doesn't need to be released 2 months after the game is released.

8. Improve Spartan Ops (meaning give it an actual objective) or just leave it out altogether.

• Like 2

The infinity fails on requiem. The didact (now digitized) luls them into a false sense of security (spartan ops) and blitzkriegs them with a new Promethean army (turns KIA spartan 4s into a new Promethean enemy, ie: Pro. Juggernaut, pro. Vanguard, Pro. Maelstrom, ect.) The infinity is destroyed and the Prometheans are preparing to burn the entire human empire. The M.C. must kill some covenant to make his way back to earth and in doing so meets the arbiter again. Thel agrees to lend the secular covenant fleet to his aid if he helps him end the civil war on sanghelios. Then they both prepare to fight the Promethean forces in the cyper belt.

• Like 2

These are me and my brother's idea:

make the knights and crawlers playable in multiplayer

bring back the unsc falcon as a playable vechicle

add the locust as a playable vechicle

put blue team in the campaign so we can work with them

replace thruster pack with armor lock

put cortana back in the game

add the arbiter and elites back (the allies)

The infinity fails on requiem. The didact (now digitized) luls them into a false sense of security (spartan ops) and blitzkriegs them with a new Promethean army (turns KIA spartan 4s into a new Promethean enemy, ie: Pro. Juggernaut, pro. Vanguard, Pro. Maelstrom, ect.) The infinity is destroyed and the Prometheans are preparing to burn the entire human empire. The M.C. must kill some covenant to make his way back to earth and in doing so meets the arbiter again. Thel agrees to lend the secular covenant fleet to his aid if he helps him end the civil war on sanghelios. Then they both prepare to fight the Promethean forces in the cyper belt.

Good idea, but the Didact isn't digitalized.

I thought this was a plot thread.. meaning a thread to discus what you think the campaign could be about.

I think that the threat will still be the didact, in some shape or form. Maybe the flood returns and takes over his body, but since he is powerful he has half control? Master Chief discovers this when he is back on the infinity. As he is walking through the infinity the covenant attack and as they kill one of the key characters Master Chief over hears them in the radio saying "We have come for the parasite". Chief is confused and races towards the research and development lab and demands to know where and what the parasite is. They say that the parasite is locked in a secret facility in sector (insert number here) and that they can launch an escape pod for him but that is about it. So chief then has to find the escape pod, kill any covenant on the ship, and make his way towards the sector they told him the parasite was in. As he reaches the pod, he is picked up from behind and thrown onto the ground. As he turns around and pulls out his pistol he discovers it is arbiter, and arbiter discovers it is Chief. Arbiter demands to know where the parasite is, and Chief asks why and what it is. Arbiter tells him that it is the last remaining flood specimen in existence. If not destroyed it will jump at any chance of taking over a host. Chief knows he needs Cortana, and his search for her continues (the game starts with him looking at graphs and charts etc. of where she could have wound up.) He begins to search the three areas that he traced, and finds evidence of the remains of an AI. He winds up finding Cortana in 2 pieces, her Rampant half and her Sane half, but he needs both to repair her. So he takes Cortana and he asks her about any info regarding the parasite, and Cortana informs him that the UNSC was planning to test on the parasite to see if they could gain power of it and use it to produce a cure to soldiers with severed limbs etc. Chief then races his way back and races to the sector where he was told the parasite was being held and he discovers that it has already manifested and taken over everyone at the facility. At that time, the flood are even stronger as when they are shot they can regrow their severed limbs. Chief fights his way to the research facility and inserts Cortana into the database and she discovers what tests they were performing yada yada. So chief finds that though the parasite is still dangerous, it does have a mind of its own... it knows what it is doing now. It has already left the station in search for what it knows as the didact............ didacts body becomes they new gravemind.....

• Like 3

I thought this was a plot thread.. meaning a thread to discus what you think the campaign could be about.

I think that the threat will still be the didact, in some shape or form. Maybe the flood returns and takes over his body, but since he is powerful he has half control? Master Chief discovers this when he is back on the infinity. As he is walking through the infinity the covenant attack and as they kill one of the key characters Master Chief over hears them in the radio saying "We have come for the parasite". Chief is confused and races towards the research and development lab and demands to know where and what the parasite is. They say that the parasite is locked in a secret facility in sector (insert number here) and that they can launch an escape pod for him but that is about it. So chief then has to find the escape pod, kill any covenant on the ship, and make his way towards the sector they told him the parasite was in. As he reaches the pod, he is picked up from behind and thrown onto the ground. As he turns around and pulls out his pistol he discovers it is arbiter, and arbiter discovers it is Chief. Arbiter demands to know where the parasite is, and Chief asks why and what it is. Arbiter tells him that it is the last remaining flood specimen in existence. If not destroyed it will jump at any chance of taking over a host. Chief knows he needs Cortana, and his search for her continues (the game starts with him looking at graphs and charts etc. of where she could have wound up.) He begins to search the three areas that he traced, and finds evidence of the remains of an AI. He winds up finding Cortana in 2 pieces, her Rampant half and her Sane half, but he needs both to repair her. So he takes Cortana and he asks her about any info regarding the parasite, and Cortana informs him that the UNSC was planning to test on the parasite to see if they could gain power of it and use it to produce a cure to soldiers with severed limbs etc. Chief then races his way back and races to the sector where he was told the parasite was being held and he discovers that it has already manifested and taken over everyone at the facility. At that time, the flood are even stronger as when they are shot they can regrow their severed limbs. Chief fights his way to the research facility and inserts Cortana into the database and she discovers what tests they were performing yada yada. So chief finds that though the parasite is still dangerous, it does have a mind of its own... it knows what it is doing now. It has already left the station in search for what it knows as the didact............ didacts body becomes they new gravemind.....

This sounds good if you chnge around some of the minor details. I like the part about the didact fighting back the infected parasite.

THIS IS WHAT I SAID FOR THE LAST 2 MISSIONS:

setting: the inner core of some forunner planet. the inner core is much smaller and more enclosed than halo 4's requiem.

mission before the last mission:

Jul mdama and the storm with some of infinities crew + master chief and mendicant bias ally to take down the flood infected didact that is being controlled by gravemind. The flood strand was released at an installation that crash landed on the planet. Gravemind is using the prometheans. The group decides the objective is to plant a bomb inside the inner most part of the planet to destroy it, kill the didact(since he has been infected jul mdama no longer believes he is a god), and rescue a long lost cortana who was retrieved by the didact. They fight off massive hordes of the prometheans and the flood including the flood juggernaut. Everyone is being shot shot by the sentinals. The promethean army begins to dwindle.cut scene: Halfway through the mission the composer appears through a gap in the inner core almost unnoticeably killing almost everyone except master chief (who actually gets hit by the composer) and jul mdama +3 spartans and 1 elite and mendicant bias. who avoided it. they regroup and keep going to the inner core . they catch the didact and have a boss fight with him (the revival music plays), but himself and the flood controlling his body are fighting each other. cut scene: sentinals notice the parasite and start shooting the didact. he smashes the sentinals into the wall while jul mdama runs up to the didact and slashes 2 energy swords into him with both hands.(start the original trilogy humming monk music) The didact gives an ending speech to them and dies. This kills everyone except jul mdama, master chief, and the hiding mendicant bias. master chief plants a bomb into the inner most core and starts the countdown. master chief retrieves cortana(non-rampant)(the music stops) the didact is killed making the prometheans turn on the flood(their natural threat). suddenly, an enraged gravemind tenticles appear out of the sides with an angry voice echoing through the sides...

last mission:

The gravemind grabs jul mdama and master chief just like how they were in halo 2 with the arbiter and master cheif/ de ja voo...

Jul mdama struggles just like how the arbiter did BUT THIS TIME the new gravemind eats jul mdama because he killed the graveminds prize the didact leaving master cheif alone. master chief escape from his grip. mendicant bias appears and sais he will stop gravemind. (mendicant biases intentions had been expressed some time earlier in the campaign) and make a mad dash to the portal to leave the inner core of the planet all the while in a horrible mess between the flood, prometheans, and the sentinals helping the prometheans. . MASTER CHIEF NEEDS TO REGROUPS WITH THE INFINITY THROUGH THE PORTAL to survive the bomb blast and retrieve cortana. when master chief nearly reached the portal gravemind speaks through cortana (like he did in halo 3) and you see his tenticles looming around the area.mendicant bias had failed in defeating gravemind. Cortana tells you to make a dash to the portal because gravemind knows where you are. you make it through the portal but you don't know that one tenticles gets through behind you. cut scene: (use the the arbiter cut the tenticle out using the energy sword (theres a reason why he was gone) The arbiter sias,"i knew you would be the only one i would see."he points his head down to the flood horde surrounding the enclosed complex(large dome like area with cool forunner symbols with an opening with light shining out from a distince.)and then the arbiter moves his head to the warthog. Master chief agrees. You start driving through thee area while the Soundtrack 117 starts at 1:00 and ending at 3:14 with added rerunning of the music made specifically for this part of the campaign. When you get outside of the dome into the light you can see the Infinity(and the beautiful world and the radiant sun.) and the music picks up at "117" at 3:26 to 4:02. There are no flood to be seen in this part of the campaign and it has gone completely quiet.This should only take 30 seconds. Cut scene: (the music picks-up at 4:21 and ending at 5:26 with the last 3 seconds with the music fading away.) this entire cut scene lasts a minute and 5 seconds. you reach the infinity and the music stops. Some words are said and the ship blasts into space through the shield world opening you see the shield of the shield world crumbling and eventually separating. But at the last moments of the game you see flood spores flinging out into space all around the crumbling planet.

I want the didact to steal cortana after master chief gets her back again at the end of halo 5 because he believes that cortana is the master chiefs source of strength and without her he is more vulnerable. then in the 4, 5th, or 6th mission of halo 6 the flood crash lands on a different shield world planet after the seeker(look it up) brings it down with space installation in an attempt to kill master chief. the didact gets infected by the flood after he is convinced BY DR.HALSEY that the humans really aren't that bad(we learn a suprising new characteristic of Dr.halsey). gravemind takes both the didact and cortana. in late halo 5 the arbiter gets enraged by jul mdama for not stopping the brute and elite war on sanghelios. the arbiter leaves to prevent the war and create peace. the didact doesnt appear for most of halo 5 except the last 2 chapters where he escapes from the slip space rupture. the didact finds mendicant bias in early halo 6 and attempts to get him to help defeat master chief and the infinity. he is enraged when mendicant bias expresses himself saying he doesnt want to and intends to kill the new gravemind (that you don't yet know about and is actually on the instillation that is brought down by the seeker.) master chief talks to the life walker in mid halo 6 and she sais that the only way to retrieve cortana is to convince her husband(didact) that the human race is not bad and deserves to hold the place as the custodian of the universe. (((((alll of these things will lead up to the last two missions of halo 6 that i talked about 2 comments ago. sorry but these events are not in chronological order. your going to have to figure that out yourself :) )))))

I forgot to mention that at the end of halo 4 spartan ops i want dr.halsey to be kidnapped by jul mdama. This will tie into the plot of halo 5. Master chief is trying to get dr.halsey so she can help him get cortana. when they finally get cortana the didact steals her leaving master chief still alone. In halo 6 master chief will be forced to use a new A.I from dr.halsey's brain tissue(like cortana). Master chief cannot bond with the new A.I and gives it back to dr.halsey after 2 missions. the a.i understand why master chief doesn't want her and feels that she is intruding into something she shouldnt be messing with. she helps convince dr.hasley to keep her. the new a.i still remains as a key character in halo 6. also before the seeker comes in during halo 6 i want the war sphinx to appear in halo 5. you first encounter 1 war sphinx which is used to test master chiefs abilities. then later in the campaign didact makes them combine. (talked about on halo nation war sphinx). this will lead up to the more advanced seeker in halo 6 which knocks the installation out of space and comes back 2 missions later to be destroyed.

the didact still controls the promethean army even though he has been put into a slip space rupture and comes back the last 2 chapters of halo 5.

In Halo 5 the Chief is all bummed out and stuff. The UNSC gets a distress call from Sanghelios. They wonder over there to go help out and find that the Didact has an invading force attacking the planet. He plans to make an army from the elites, but later learns that the Arbiter is stopping this from happening.

On the way to the Arbiter Chief's fighting skills are lacking and he is complimented by many marines and elites. Finally he gets to the arbiter in time to see him being killed by the didact. Chief tries to save him, but fails. The Arbiter's death is a big wake up call to the Chief and he gets his act together.

During the last level you fight the Didact, and as you are about to strike the final blow, a big ball of light appears. A precursor steps out, curb stomps the Didact, then just looks at you. End game.

• Like 1

MULTIPLAYER IDEA:

Hey, if you like this idea maybe spread the word so it might get into the next couple Halo games?

My idea is making a new customization for the loadouts. So, instead of choosing your Spartan armor and changing it so often/ keeping it completely the same, they could make it so you customize the armor for every loadout. Does anyone like this idea? So if you want to make let's say a Spartan loadout who is an explosives specialist you can make the armor look so also, and so it would make it much more entertaining.

• Like 1

MULTIPLAYER IDEA:

Hey, if you like this idea maybe spread the word so it might get into the next couple Halo games?

My idea is making a new customization for the loadouts. So, instead of choosing your Spartan armor and changing it so often/ keeping it completely the same, they could make it so you customize the armor for every loadout. Does anyone like this idea? So if you want to make let's say a Spartan loadout who is an explosives specialist you can make the armor look so also, and so it would make it much more entertaining.

That's an interesting idea that i have not heard of yet. I think you should start a thread about this. im going to ask my friends about this. i hope this actually does get put into the next halo's. i know for sure that cod hasnt done this yet. good call!

I think the chief is going to mentally decline and his behavior, not just battlefield alertness, will cause psychological trips. By Halo 6, he loses control of these catatonic episodes and it ends up screwing over Earth, its sprawling army, and on top of all that - life itself will be left to rot. All from his loss of Cortana.

• Like 1

I am thinking that Halo 5 will not have Cortana throughout most of the game, however the ending will be a massive cliffhanger that will lead into Halo 6, where you rescue Cortana and repair her, just before somehow getting trapped in space with her. Again.

Thanks for ruining the whole campaign :(.

But yea I pretty much see this happening. One thing I would really like in H5 though, is an actual boss battle.

And a good one. I dont care if MC is fighting the King of Grunts. Just make it intense and epic. Not to much to ask for eh?

I think the chief is going to mentally decline and his behavior, not just battlefield alertness, will cause psychological trips. By Halo 6, he loses control of these catatonic episodes and it ends up screwing over Earth, its sprawling army, and on top of all that - life itself will be left to rot. All from his loss of Cortana.

Master chief is too strong to allow that to happen. he would have psychological issues about the loss of cortana but he wouldnt ruin everything that he had worked so hard to achieve. saving humanity is his purpose. if anything this will encourage him to find a way to bring back cortana. you know after all master chief is the perfect soldier

Some people on here think that the return of the flood would be the best thing ever. I completely disagree. Halo 1-3 is the story of the return of the Flood and how they were defeated. It had a nice conclusion. Any return to the Flood story would be a TERRIBLE idea in my opinion. I don't want to retread that whole story. I want something new, and so far, I haven't been dissatisfied. I like the direction things are going. That said, here's what I would look forward to:

1. Very personal conflict. Someone has said, 'When a planet explodes, people don't blink an eye. But when you threaten a major character, people get emotional.' I find that very true. Look what happened when Cortana is threatened: All of a sudden it's an emotional investment for people, and things are MORE interesting.

2. Cortana does not return. I really, really like that 343 stuck to their guns and followed through with what we know to be part of the canon Halo universe: AI's have a limited lifespan. In this respect, she is just like any other AI. I also like this idea because it allows other, new characters to be introduced, and for John to evolve. This is called character progression.

3. More exploration of the Spartan program, especially with the shadow man interrogating Halsey. Is he out to create a new program? (Sweet!) Why does he villainize the Chief? What IS he after and who does he work for? Halsey implies that it's not ONI, but someone else. I find that really interesting and was really bummed there was no follow up at the end.

4. Chief developing new friends and allies amongst the (Old and New) Spartans. (Sarah Palmer seems to be cool.)

5. Politics. I really liked chief having to disobey orders to do what he thought was right. Creates good tension. What happens when Chief crosses the wrong people though and IS perceived as being imbalanced?

6. LESS covenant adversaries. We've fought the covenant to death now and made them our allies. It's never really explained in the game why they are present, except to say that they're more zealous than the rest. That being said, I am interested what happens to the Covenant.

7. Personally I wouldn't be adverse to them revealing Chief's face, but the community may be against it. Not sure.

8. Less goofy Spartan's (Spartan Ops). Spartan's are people, but they've been through a lot. I liked the Spartan's from Reach MUCH better.

Thoughts?