Halo 5 and 6 plot ideas?

Delpen9

Do not worry. I really just want Halo 5 to be massive and beautifully destructive. I want battles that have the destruction of Metropolis, the scale of The Covenant and the real time battles from Silent Cartographer.

Sounds like Battlefield 4 must have been a real disappointment for you. I'd only imagine how scarred you'd be after realizing that all the upcoming massive battlefield games will inevitably suck, e.i. Elder Scrolls Online Raid game-type. 

Part 3: The Flood

The long sword came to the ship, Dragon of Courage, and got was awarded for getting the Icon. A flood infected pelican boarded and quickly infected the base. Master Chief, Akiza, and Arbiter try to defend the base with the remaining marines but is forced to separate and get to the Bumblebees. Akiza went into a different pod though. The pods reached a ring, it was different though, obvious signs of wear and tear is seen. The ring looked cracked and fiery at parts. They landed and saw the ship finally meet its demise. The ring's land was dry and had a reddish sand. The landscape was desolate and smoggy. The commitment to peace dropped off there and let out a pair of carriers. One came down and dropped down a massive machine with a screaming look of terror, almost as if it was alive, the machine had a massive cannon most certainly able to take down one, no, two Mammoths! It was a Harvester, but never where they seen active, but it was combat ready as the purple paint signified. Then plopped down 4 scarabs. These were also different too, they were larger than a normal scarab, it seemed to have a hatch on the bottom which could hold specters and ghosts. The scarabs and harvesters plopped down. Escape was at the essence and they had to find Akiza. The duo got to the first scarab, it was near a wreckage that was a part of the armory. A rocket launcher, Spartan laser, and some sticky detonators were there. They quickly disabled it, and killed the scarab which was commanded by brutes. They came to a bumblebee with operational troops that helped give them aid. A death defying screech came out. A flood form that was roughly 17 feet tall came running, it had 2 whips that attacked and blew up the bumblebee in one hit. The marines and the pair managed to take down the vile beast, which they nicknamed the Combat-Gravemind or Juggernaut. A scarab came and blasted the place into nothing. Master Chief once again managed to destroy it and got to a cliff. There they saw the true might of the flood. A scarab tried to fight off ~70,000 flood forms. It managed to kill some but was completely destroy by a seemingly synchronized hit by a couple thousand fuel rod gun, rocket launcher, Spartan laser, brute shot, and concussion rifle shots. This will mark what will stand until Halo 6 (or 9) as the Great Flood War. The remaining scarab was seen retreating. Possibly by the flood, but then the reason was discovered, a Flood Containment Facility fell down and caused a massive explosion, killing most of the flood. Sentinels were coming out and more flood gathered to the massive vessel. This will not be easy

level count in this chapter: 3

Chapter 4: Sigma

Now THAT was a mouthful. The flood killing scarab part, I wanted soooo bad XD

Part 3: The Flood

The long sword came to the ship, Dragon of Courage, and got was awarded for getting the Icon. A flood infected pelican boarded and quickly infected the base. Master Chief, Akiza, and Arbiter try to defend the base with the remaining marines but is forced to separate and get to the Bumblebees. Akiza went into a different pod though. The pods reached a ring, it was different though, obvious signs of wear and tear is seen. The ring looked cracked and fiery at parts. They landed and saw the ship finally meet its demise. The ring's land was dry and had a reddish sand. The landscape was desolate and smoggy. The commitment to peace dropped off there and let out a pair of carriers. One came down and dropped down a massive machine with a screaming look of terror, almost as if it was alive, the machine had a massive cannon most certainly able to take down one, no, two Mammoths! It was a Harvester, but never where they seen active, but it was combat ready as the purple paint signified. Then plopped down 4 scarabs. These were also different too, they were larger than a normal scarab, it seemed to have a hatch on the bottom which could hold specters and ghosts. The scarabs and harvesters plopped down. Escape was at the essence and they had to find Akiza. The duo got to the first scarab, it was near a wreckage that was a part of the armory. A rocket launcher, Spartan laser, and some sticky detonators were there. They quickly disabled it, and killed the scarab which was commanded by brutes. They came to a bumblebee with operational troops that helped give them aid. A death defying screech came out. A flood form that was roughly 17 feet tall came running, it had 2 whips that attacked and blew up the bumblebee in one hit. The marines and the pair managed to take down the vile beast, which they nicknamed the Combat-Gravemind or Juggernaut. A scarab came and blasted the place into nothing. Master Chief once again managed to destroy it and got to a cliff. There they saw the true might of the flood. A scarab tried to fight off ~70,000 flood forms. It managed to kill some but was completely destroy by a seemingly synchronized hit by a couple thousand fuel rod gun, rocket launcher, Spartan laser, brute shot, and concussion rifle shots. This will mark what will stand until Halo 6 (or 9) as the Great Flood War. The remaining scarab was seen retreating. Possibly by the flood, but then the reason was discovered, a Flood Containment Facility fell down and caused a massive explosion, killing most of the flood. Sentinels were coming out and more flood gathered to the massive vessel. This will not be easy

level count in this chapter: 3

Now THAT was a mouthful. The flood killing scarab part, I wanted soooo bad XD

When you mentioned the 17ft tall flood i was like 'juggernaut?' and that question was quickly answered. It seems like youre telling a story which is not consistent with how you described the first 2 chapters. Thats just something i noticed and it really has nothing to do with anything.  

Edit: You seem to have dismissed the halo 5 trailer completely? Why? and same with the Cortana storyline? reasons?

When you mentioned the 17ft tall flood i was like 'juggernaut?' and that question was quickly answered. It seems like youre telling a story which is not consistent with how you described the first 2 chapters. Thats just something i noticed and it really has nothing to do with anything.  

Edit: You seem to have dismissed the halo 5 trailer completely? Why? and same with the Cortana storyline? reasons?

Noticed how I said the ring was a dessert area? 

When you mentioned the 17ft tall flood i was like 'juggernaut?' and that question was quickly answered. It seems like youre telling a story which is not consistent with how you described the first 2 chapters. That's just something i noticed and it really has nothing to do with anything.  

I also wanted to make it have more visual value :P

But yeah I overdid that one :/ I should have made it like the others

Chief, Arbiter, and the marines knew they had to run. So they did, they ran to what looks like, a main part of their ship. A transmitter was nearby, they called for help and it was received, the Infinity was now trying to get to the dessert. Then out of nowhere a voice said something, it was familiar, Cortana. She pretty much says do not leave me and does not say anything again. Master Chief learned via radar that friendlies were across the valley and in a mountainous area. They went down the valley when Cortana said "I am in the facility" Chief believes her and goes inside with his allies. He goes in and fights the flood. He gets to a Sentinel Factory and manages to disable them. He gets to a large control room, and there, he finds a cracked chip. It said CTN 0452-9. He took it and told the group that he has to find Akiza fast. They get out and run to the first Bumblebee. They found some marines that came along and went to the second Bumblebee. They found Akiza, unconscious with other marines defending themselves from flood. A phantom came by and shot down the flood, and sent down 2 hunters. The group managed to kill the Hunters and see a rescue pelican come down. Chief and Arbiter decided to stay and see where the source of those Cortana Messages come from. Master Chief gets to a dessert, but it was cooler and more barren. He saw ruins and just kept walking through nothing. When an earthquake happened, a massive towering being came out. It screamed out in a heavy Forerunner Dialect. It was called the Phoenix and it told him that he must complete 3 trials before getting Cortana back.

I cannot do the rest. :( I just cannot think of ideas :/ but I want a level themed with the Heavy Price Payed music from Halo 2.

Noticed how I said the ring was a dessert area? 

I also wanted to make it have more visual value :P

But yeah I overdid that one :/ I should have made it like the others

Chief, Arbiter, and the marines knew they had to run. So they did, they ran to what looks like, a main part of their ship. A transmitter was nearby, they called for help and it was received, the Infinity was now trying to get to the dessert. Then out of nowhere a voice said something, it was familiar, Cortana. She pretty much says do not leave me and does not say anything again. Master Chief learned via radar that friendlies were across the valley and in a mountainous area. They went down the valley when Cortana said "I am in the facility" Chief believes her and goes inside with his allies. He goes in and fights the flood. He gets to a Sentinel Factory and manages to disable them. He gets to a large control room, and there, he finds a cracked chip. It said CTN 0452-9. He took it and told the group that he has to find Akiza fast. They get out and run to the first Bumblebee. They found some marines that came along and went to the second Bumblebee. They found Akiza, unconscious with other marines defending themselves from flood. A phantom came by and shot down the flood, and sent down 2 hunters. The group managed to kill the Hunters and see a rescue pelican come down. Chief and Arbiter decided to stay and see where the source of those Cortana Messages come from. Master Chief gets to a dessert, but it was cooler and more barren. He saw ruins and just kept walking through nothing. When an earthquake happened, a massive towering being came out. It screamed out in a heavy Forerunner Dialect. It was called the Phoenix and it told him that he must complete 3 trials before getting Cortana back.

I cannot do the rest. :( I just cannot think of ideas :/ but I want a level themed with the Heavy Price Payed music from Halo 2.

the very last sentence. thats not in the spirit of halo and i would cringe to see that. ill say more later. right now im in a rush