Lockdown by Baby Nades

Baby Nades

Hey again guys. I've mostly been posting competitive maps on here, but here is a new one that happens to be for Infection. The map is called Lockdown. It is a remake of another map I made back on Halo 3. All of my friends loved the original so I decided to remake it.

Lockdown consist of a large building in which the survivors must get into and then "lock down". The front entrance features a pushable pallet that blocks the zombies from getting inside. The interior of the building features two levels. There is one safe room in the far back, defended by a surprising trap and a mountable turret. Their are three different ways the zombies can break inside. 1) the front door 2) a side entrance that leads into the bottom of the compound and 3) a large airvent that leads through the ceiling. If the humans work together, and block these entrances, they can survive. This map is to be played with the "infection lockdown" gametype. The map and gametype are both on my file share for download. This map may not look like much, but it is without doubt one of the funnest maps to play. My gt is BABY NADES

Make sure you check out my other maps as well. Here are the photos of Lockdown, taken with my iPhone again.

post-46128-0-24471400-1354422883_thumb.jpg

post-46128-0-24343800-1354422902_thumb.jpg

post-46128-0-92783600-1354422919_thumb.jpg

post-46128-0-23238600-1354422937_thumb.jpg