Rob T

Hey guys I figured out how to get a lot of the cool armor skins easy and thought I should share it with the community. Check out the short vid below for the D.L. and please like and subscribe if you liked it. If not any constructive criticism would be appreciated.

Thanks,

I don't really care about it. Their activity is tracked and people who do it face the consequences of doing so.

soo you are saying that people who boost would be perma banned? 343 does't give any new for the down severs, no nerf for the DMR, not great playlists, no specializations till nov 30th, why you think 343 should care about ban boosters if there is other more important things to think about?

soo you are saying that people who boost would be perma banned? 343 does't give any new for the down severs, no nerf for the DMR, not great playlists, no specializations till nov 30th, why you think 343 should care about ban boosters if there is other more important things to think about?

Nailed it. 343 doesn't care about the game they spent years making and the dedicated community who plays the game.

You are absolutely right.

This is sarcasm, in case you were wondering.